But first, let's take a look at some of the awesome posts that were shared at last week's party.
Love the simplicity of this DIY Gold Studded Fall Sign by Latte Everyday. It adds just the right amount of bling to the mantel.
All the flavors of fall are wrapped up into this delicious-looking Pumpkin Cranberry Apple Bread by Fun Home Things.
This Driftwood Chandelier by Mommyzoid is so clever! Love the rustic quality it brings to the outdoor living space!
These Glazed Pumpkin Streusel Cookies by Swanky Recipes are calling my name! Just look at all those layers of flavor!
I love this new take on Pallet Pumpkins by Little House of Four. Aren't they adorable and they look easy to make too!
My Turn for Us brought this Chicken Alfredo Baked Ziti to the party. Not only did it tempt my tastebuds, but it was also the Most Viewed Link from the party! I can't wait to make this.
Last, but not least, I was swooning over this simple Fall Mantel by Hawthorne and Main. You need to see how she made that beautiful wreath!
If you missed these wonderful posts, be sure to click through their links to check them out! What have you been working on this week? I can't wait to see!
Link Party Guidelines
- Please link up to 3 of your family-friendly DIY Projects, Crafts or Recipes...your Creative Ways
- Please link to a specific post on your blog, not just your home page.
- Please do not link up Etsy shops or giveaways
- Please follow Posed Perfection by clicking on one of my pretty, colorful buttons on the sidebar, and let me know so I can follow you back.
- I'd love for you to add the party button to your post, a visible link back on your post, or a link on a party page. We want your creative friends to join us too!
- Be sure to visit at least 2 links and leave some comment love.
- By linking up to this party, your are giving authorization for your projects/recipes to be featured with a photo and a link back to your blog.
I would love for you to start following me on BlogLovin' to ensure you get the latest posts. I can't wait to see all your Creative Ways!