Before we hop into the party mode, let's take a look back at the posts from last week's party that my heart go "pitter-pat".
We'll start with this fabulous Kitchen Makeover Reveal by The Honeycomb House. This is quite a transformation! I'm such a sucker for kitchen storage solutions!
Live Like You Are Rich shared this yummy Crowd-Pleasing Spinach Artichoke Dip... I could go for a whole bowl of this right now!
How sweet are these Fruity Potholders by Heart Handmade UK? Love the fun colors and patterns!
I am always game to try a new chocolate cake... Don't Sweat The Recipe shared her Aunt Ree's Chocolate Cake Recipe... it looks like a winner to me!
I adore this Patio State of Mind Tablescape by Everyday Living. Such a pretty way to serve up a feast to family and friends!
Last, but not least, The Simple Sweet Life shared these gorgeous... and delicious-sounding Lemon Ginger Meringue Tartlets.
Link Party Guidelines
- Please link up to 3 of your family-friendly DIY Projects, Crafts or Recipes...your Creative Ways
- Please link to a specific post on your blog, not just your home page.
- Please do not link up Etsy shops or giveaways.
- Please follow Posed Perfection by clicking on one of my pretty, colorful buttons on the sidebar, and let me know so I can follow you back.
- I'd love for you to add the party button to your post, a visible link back on your post, or a link on a party page. We want your creative friends to join us too!
- Be sure to visit at least 2 links and leave some comment love.
- By linking up to this party, your are giving authorization for your projects/recipes to be featured with a photo and a link back to your blog.
Would you like to get notifications for the Creative Ways Link Party posts and the other recipes and projects I post throughout the week? Make sure you SIGN UP TO GET EMAILS delivered right to your mailbox so you don't miss a thing! You'll find the place to follow right under the pretty social media buttons on the sidebar. I can't wait to see all your Creative Ways!
Remember, this is a party... be sure to mingle! Visit a couple of the posts above yours and just practice kindness. We all want to hear, "Great job!"