Before we get to the fabulous features from last week's party, here are a few things I posted here on Posed Perfection this week:
Okay, are you ready to see the features from last week's party? I have to warn you... you could get so side-tracked visiting these featured posts that you forget to check out this week's party. Be sure you come back here to link up what you've been working on lately, okay?
I'd like to brew myself a cup of tea and curl up with a good book and some of this delicious Lemon Blackberry Bread by Cooking with Curls. I can almost smell the yummy citrus and sweet berries!
I am absolutely obsessed with this Easy Handmade Triangle Tote by Delineate Your Dwelling. She took a $1 tote and made it fabulous! This would make a great Mother's Day or graduation gift!
These flavorful Kielbasa Crescent Rolls by Three Kids and a Fish are sure to be a hit at your "home-gating" party for the big game this weekend.
Bless'er House showed us her Master Bathroom Progress by including a tutorial on how to make this gorgeous plank wall. Everything she touches turns to gold. Just beautiful.
Apricot Cheesecake with Amaretto Caramel by Giraffes Can Bake would make a fun treat to bake up for your Honeybunch for Valentine's Day. Pure decadence!
This Rose & Hydraenga Teapot Arrangement by A Homemade Living just captured my heart. The colors are so soft and pretty. Love that she put this together in a teapot.
Lovebird Valentine Fudge by Hoopla-Palooza had to make it into the features. Besides being adorable (and probably tasty too), I loved how she thought outside the box in creating them. Clever!
To see some of the past features, check out my Creative Ways Link Party Features Board on Pinterest. I'm hoping that will bring your posts even more exposure! I hope you'll follow along!
Link Party Guidelines
- Please link up to 3 of your family-friendly DIY Projects, Crafts or Recipes...your Creative Ways
- Please link to a specific post on your blog, not just your home page.
- Please do not link up Etsy shops or giveaways.
- Please follow Posed Perfection by clicking on one of my pretty, colorful buttons on the sidebar, and let me know so I can follow you back.
- I'd love for you to add the party button to your post, a visible link back on your post, or a link on a party page. We want your creative friends to join us too!
- Be sure to visit at least 2 links and leave some comment love.
- By linking up to this party, your are giving authorization for your projects/recipes to be featured with a photo and a link back to your blog.
Would you like to get notifications for the Creative Ways Link Party posts and the other recipes and projects I post throughout the week? Make sure you SIGN UP TO GET EMAILS delivered right to your mailbox so you don't miss a thing! You'll find the place to follow right under the pretty social media buttons on the sidebar. I can't wait to see all your Creative Ways!