But first, let's take a look at the features from last week's party:
How cute are these Ice Cream Cone Fruit Cups by Giggles Galore? I think even my non-fruit-eating family members would enjoy these!
I thought this Rustic Succulent Centerpiece by Little House Living was super-cute!
Creamy Chicken Tetrazzini with White Wine by A Pinch of Nutmeg is always a good idea for dinner!
I am totally smitten with these DIY Pocket Fans by Gluesticks. I'm pretty sure we'll be making some of these real soon!
Coconut Coffee Milkshake? Yes, please! Thanks, Simply Stacie for bringing this yummy recipe!
She Holds Dearly shared How To Install a Rustic Brick Accent Wall. I love the warmth it brings to this already charming corner!
Link Party Guidelines
- Please link up to 3 of your family-friendly DIY Projects, Crafts or Recipes...your Creative Ways
- Please link to a specific post on your blog, not just your home page.
- Please do not link up Etsy shops or giveaways.
- Please follow Posed Perfection by clicking on one of my pretty, colorful buttons on the sidebar, and let me know so I can follow you back.
- I'd love for you to add the party button to your post, a visible link back on your post, or a link on a party page. We want your creative friends to join us too!
- Be sure to visit at least 2 links and leave some comment love.
- By linking up to this party, your are giving authorization for your projects/recipes to be featured with a photo and a link back to your blog.
Would you like to get notifications for the Creative Ways Link Party posts and the other recipes and projects I post throughout the week? Make sure you SIGN UP TO GET EMAILS delivered right to your mailbox so you don't miss a thing! You'll find the place to follow right under the pretty social media buttons on the sidebar. I can't wait to see all your Creative Ways!
Remember, this is a party... be sure to mingle! Visit a couple of the posts above yours and just practice kindness. We all want to hear, "Great job!"