Before we dive into this week's party, let's take a gander at the posts that caught my attention from last week's party:
This Banana Bundt Cake with Caramel Sauce by Housewife How-Tos looks like a dessert that can do double duty... as in dessert AND breakfast the next morning. Yummy!
The Beauty Dojo shared these super cute DIY Mudcloth Pillows. I love the modern/boho punch of style these add to the decor!
Oh, Nutella, how I do love thee! I might even love you more in recipes like this Chocolate Pumpkin Cupcakes with Nutella Buttercream Frosting shared by Lolly Jane. Wowzers!
I really like this spin on fall decor. Giggles Galore shared this super fun DIY Succulent Pumpkin Planter. What a great way to bridge summer and fall decor!
I definitely have a thing for cheesecake... especially when chocolate is involved. Simply Stacie nailed the perfect fall dessert with her Chocolate Pumpkin Cheesecake recipe.
We're always looking for simple sewing projects... The DIY Dreamer shared these adorable Fabric Bookmarks. Looks like a great way to use up scraps and get a jump on homemade Christmas gifts!
Did you miss any of these posts? Be sure to click through their links to check them out!
Link Party Guidelines
- Please link up to 3 of your family-friendly DIY Projects, Crafts or Recipes...your Creative Ways
- Please link to a specific post on your blog, not just your home page.
- Please do not link up Etsy shops or giveaways.
- Please follow Posed Perfection by clicking on one of my pretty, colorful buttons on the sidebar, and let me know so I can follow you back.
- I'd love for you to add the party button to your post, a visible link back on your post, or a link on a party page. We want your creative friends to join us too!
- Be sure to visit at least 2 links and leave some comment love.
- By linking up to this party, your are giving authorization for your projects/recipes to be featured with a photo and a link back to your blog.
Would you like to get notifications for the Creative Ways Link Party posts and the other recipes and projects I post throughout the week? Make sure you SIGN UP TO GET EMAILS delivered right to your mailbox so you don't miss a thing! You'll find the place to follow right under the pretty social media buttons on the sidebar. I can't wait to see all your Creative Ways!
Remember, this is a party... be sure to mingle! Visit a couple of the posts above yours and just practice kindness. We all want to hear, "Great job!"