Here were just a few of the stellar linkups from last week:
BrePurposed turned a castoff utilitarian file drawer into this amazing Arles and Aztec statement piece.
I love homemade cranberry sauce. Hello Creative managed to make it even better with The BEST Cranberry-Pineapple Relish. I can't wait to try this flavor combo!
Simply beautiful is what I'd say about the Give Thanks Centerpiece by Garden UP Green.
I can hardly wait to make up a batch of these Turkey and Stuffing Sliders by The Kitchen is my Playground after Thanksgiving!
I've started adding the features to my Creative Ways Link Party Features Board on Pinterest. Hoping that will bring your posts even more exposure! I hope you'll follow along! (The features from the last few parties are on there as well!)
Link Party Guidelines
- Please link up to 3 of your family-friendly DIY Projects, Crafts or Recipes...your Creative Ways
- Please link to a specific post on your blog, not just your home page.
- Please do not link up Etsy shops or giveaways.
- Please follow Posed Perfection by clicking on one of my pretty, colorful buttons on the sidebar, and let me know so I can follow you back.
- I'd love for you to add the party button to your post, a visible link back on your post, or a link on a party page. We want your creative friends to join us too!
- Be sure to visit at least 2 links and leave some comment love.
- By linking up to this party, your are giving authorization for your projects/recipes to be featured with a photo and a link back to your blog.
Are you following me on Facebook? If not, I'd be thrilled if you popped over there to "like" my page. To have a better chance of getting my posts into your Facebook feed, leave a comment or like a post when you see it too. I can't wait to see all your Creative Ways!