crispy rice cereal, graham crackers, miniature marshmallows, semi-sweet chocolate chips, light corn syrup, butter/margarine, crunchy peanut butter
Here's how you make it:
Start by coating your pan with vegetable spray, then arrange graham crackers in single layer on bottom of the pan and sprinkle with marshmallows. Microwave until the marshmallows are puffy and remove from microwave to cool completely.
In large microwave safe bowl, combine chocolate chips, corn syrup and butter/margarine. Microwave on high for about 1 1/2 minutes until chocolate can be stirred smooth. Add peanut butter and stir.
Gently stir in cereal until it is evenly coated.
Spread cereal mixture evenly over cooled marshmallows. Cover and refrigerate about an hour or until firm. Cut and store in refrigerator in an airtight container.
3 cups Crispy Rice Cereal (Rice Krispies)
7 whole pieces graham crackers
2 1/2 cups miniature marshmallows
1 package semi-sweet chocolate chips (12 oz. or 2 cups)
2/3 cup light corn syrup
3 TBSP butter or margarine
1/2 cup crunchy peanut butter
1. Coat a 13x9 microwave safe dish with vegetable cooking spray.
2. Place a single layer of graham crackers in the bottom of the pan.
3. Sprinkle marshmallows evenly over the graham crackers.
4. Microwave on high 1 minute or until the marshmallows are puffy. Remove from microwave and cool completely.
5. In 2-quart microwave safe mixing bowl, combine the chocolate chips, corn syrup, and margarine/butter. Microwave on high for about 1 and 1/2 minutes, until chocolate can be stirred smooth.
6. Stir in peanut butter and gently fold in the crispy rice cereal until it is evenly combined.
7. Spread chocolate cereal mixture over the marshmallows.
8. Cover and refrigerate until firm, about 1 hour.
9. Cut and store in the refrigerator in an airtight container.
Serve these with a tall glass of milk and you will be the hero of the day! Enjoy and have some wet wipes nearby. ;-) I'm just sayin'...
I'm linking up at some of these great parties and