2. I'm thankful for life lessons that seem hard at the time, both for my kids and myself. These challenging times cause us to grow in ways we might not have done otherwise.
3. I'm thankful for the beautiful "music" of the Canadian geese migrating and I'm in awe when I see their v-formation pattern of flight.
4. I'm thankful I found the perfect Christmas gift for my sweet mom. It was one of those moments when you see something and you just know it's perfect for them. I showed it to her in the store and her eyes teared up. Yep...I had to get it. It's the Little Shepherdess set up above from Willow Tree. If you follow her blog, she recently posted about her small, but precious collection of sheep.
5. I'm thankful that my kids still enjoy spending time with their grandparents and learning valuable lessons from them...like how to make homemade hashbrowns and how to set the table.
6. I'm thankful that this year we have a few extra days between Thanksgiving and Christmas to decorate, bake and craft. I can hardly wait to get started.
7. I'm thankful for this season of celebrating Thanksgiving and then the Birth of Christ, Christmas. It's as though our hearts are prepared to truly worship the King of Kings after having acknowledged His goodness and provision in our lives and thanked Him for it.
Thanks for following along with me this month. I truly am thankful for you too. I am so blessed by your words of encouragement and your creativity. Have a wonderful weekend!