last year's wreath a few times, but was never really satisfied. I have finally settled on this Fall Rosette Wreath and I'm pretty happy with how it turned out.
So, I started looking through my stash of materials and found these burlap rosettes that I had made several weeks ago for another project, which I never finished. I made up a few more rosettes from the drop cloth I purchased to do the Stenciled Pillows a while back. Then, I just started hot glueing them to the grapevine wreath...largest rosettes first, filling in with the rest.
Orange & Turquoise Fall Mantel and some other fall vignettes around the house.