Try not to be too shocked here, people. I'm actually getting two big posts out today. An amazing feat, for sure! Actually, I'm putting off the last part of taking down Christmas. Maybe I should put STOP PROCRASTINATING as one of my top 10 resolutions for 2014 ;-) In the meantime, have fun looking back at my Top 10 DIY Projects/Crafts from 2013.
Phew! What a year it's been! I have had a ball in 2013 pushing myself in the DIY arena. I hope that I'm able to continue challenging myself in 2014...taking on more projects around the house. As I sit here looking around, there is plenty to do...walls to paint, furniture to makeover, and spaces to organize. The list is never ending. For this week, however, I will just reflect on my list of top projects from last year. Hope you enjoy too!
10. Book Page Decoupaged Eggs mixed with my Twine covered eggs were an easy way to camouflage plastic Easter eggs.
Summer Fun Flip Flops were a big hit with a group of tween girls. Such a fun summer vacation project!
8. Another project from the pages of a book. This Book Page Butterfly Garland was the perfect little something to add to my Spring mantel.
DIY Boutique Dishtowels make a great hostess gift.
Jelly Bean Bracelets that reinforce the meaning of Easter?
Vintage Metal Car Makeover. The color makes me so happy!
4. Apparently, I'm not the only one who keeps her spices too long. My When to Toss Out Old Spices post grabbed your attention. I even gave you a handy guide for how to keep your spices spicy.
3. Free DIY Cherry Blossom Branches were so easy to make and didn't cost a cent. I love a free DIY!
DIY Leather Cleaner and Conditioner is helping with the longevity of my sofas.
1. The Anatomy of an Up-Cycled Sweater was far and away the most viewed of all my projects. The process of using all of a yard sale sweater to make 8 different projects stretched me creatively. I'm glad you liked it too!
I really enjoyed sharing all these projects with you this past year. I also enjoyed looking through all the posts you've been linking up to our All Things Thursday Blog Hop. You inspire me with your creativity. (BTW, we are partying this Wednesday night...come back to link up!) I'm looking forward to all that 2014 will bring. Thanks so much for all your kind words and encouragement in 2013. May you be blessed with a joyful New Year!