Well, it's that time of year when we take a look back at the "best of 2013". It's so fun for me to see which of our family favorites peaked your interest too. Many of you have been following my blog since the early days in 2012 and I am so grateful. But, for those of you who might have just joined up with me and missed some of these posts, I bring you my Top 10 Recipes of 2013.
Old Fashioned Chocolate Cupcakes ~ These were in my stash of recipes from my late MIL...old recipes are the best!
Peanut Butter Banana Fudge Pops ~ A healthy alternative to store-bought popcicles.
8. PW Marlboro Man Sandwiches ~ Can you really go wrong with anything from The Pioneer Woman?
Rise and Shine Zucchini Muffins ~ A great way to use up summers bountiful harvest!
6. Copy Cat KFC Coleslaw ~ After trying out this recipe, my husband asked me no less than 3 times in the same week to make more of it. (and he's pretty particular about coleslaw)
5. Simple Crustless Quiche ~ Perfect for overnight guests or as the main star at your brunch table.
4. Chicken Broccoli Rice Casserole ~ Good old-fashioned comfort food!
Cookie Butter Frosted Pumpkin Bars ~ I discovered Cookie Butter this year and had a hard time making anything without it!
2. Everyone's Favorite Sloppy Joes ~ This is a staple in our house. I just made a batch this weekend, in fact.
1. Hamburger Potato Casserole ~ This casserole was the most viewed of the year. There is something magical about the beef and potato combination...add a little cheese and mmm...mmm...mmm.
Thanks again for stopping by and making 2013 a great year for Posed Perfection. I so appreciate all the sweet comments you've left. I'm looking forward to sharing many more family favorites with you in the new year.