clockwise from top left
Daisies and Dots Wreath by Zu Haus at Home
Reese's Butterfinger Cream Cheese Trifle by Tastes of Lizzy T
Up-Cycled Toms Shoes by Lavender's Blue
20 Minute Lavash Crackers by With a Blast
Chalk Paint Night Stand by Ms. Moozy's Open House
Le Fraisier by Say It With Cake
Great job, ladies! From kitchen creations to up-cycling and decorating...I love how you showed off your creative ways!
- Please link up to 3 of your family-friendly DIY Projects, Crafts or Recipes...your Creative Ways
- Please link to a specific post on your blog, not just your home page.
- Please do not link up Etsy shops or giveaways
- Please follow Posed Perfection by clicking on one of my pretty, colorful buttons on the sidebar, and let me know so I can follow you back.
- I'd love for you to add the party button to your post, a visible link back on your post, or a link on a party page. We want your creative friends to join us too!
- Be sure to visit at least 2 links and leave some comment love.
- By linking up to this party, your are giving authorization for your projects/recipes to be featured with a photo and a link back to your blog.
I have a little request...since the new blog design came out, I now have the Google Friends Connect widget on the sidebar (it wasn't there before). It would make my day if you added your pretty pictures to that by following me through GFC. I can't wait to see all your Creative Ways!