Clockwise from top left
Vintage Inspired Apothecary Cabinet by Let's Get Crafty
(I love how this makeover turned out! She took a generic-looking cabinet and made it fabulous!)
Oven Baked Banana Boats by Shop Girl
(So many possibilities and combinations you could do with these)
Nautical Rag Quilt Tutorial by Muslin and Merlot
(This is a great tutorial for those of us who don't call ourselves quilters ;-) I love the fabrics she chose.)
Caramel Walnut Bars by Three Kids and a Fish
(These bars are seriously making me drool! The addition of the pretzels is genius!)
DIY Vintage Monogram Letters by Making it in the Mountains
(These are so cool! I may be making up some for my son's room!)
Smokey Chipotle Pasta Salad by The Painted Apron
(I've never met a pasta salad I didn't like, and this one looks amazing!)
- Please link up to 3 of your family-friendly DIY Projects, Crafts or Recipes...your Creative Ways
- Please link to a specific post on your blog, not just your home page.
- Please do not link up Etsy shops or giveaways
- Please follow Posed Perfection by clicking on one of my pretty, colorful buttons on the sidebar, and let me know so I can follow you back.
- I'd love for you to add the party button to your post, a visible link back on your post, or a link on a party page. We want your creative friends to join us too!
- Be sure to visit at least 2 links and leave some comment love.
- By linking up to this party, your are giving authorization for your projects/recipes to be featured with a photo and a link back to your blog.
I've gotten a few messages that you aren't getting notifications of my new posts. I would love for you to start following me on BlogLovin' to ensure you get the latest posts. You'll get an email every day with updates from all the blogs you follow on BlogLovin'. I would hate for you to be missing out on fun new content all because of technology issues. I can't wait to see all your Creative Ways!