Welcome to another Creative Ways Link Party! I'm so glad you're here to celebrate all things creative! Have you had a good week? Mine has been a bit busy...it is summer, right? I got to see my mom briefly last week, and even did a quick road trip to Abilene to meet up with my dad (so he didn't have to make the full trek to Fort Worth to pick her up). It was a fun little trip, and I'm thankful I got to give my dad his Father's Day present in person and share a quick lunch with him. While I was away, my hubby bought me a "new to me" car. Normally, I'd be a bit perturbed, but I'm pretty happy with his choice. This week, my kiddos are at our church's VBS, so I'm doing a bit of shuttling around. Phew! I'm anxious for a little downtime, how about you? One of my favorite things to do when I'm just chilling out inside is looking through all the fun posts you all link up each week.
clockwise from top left
Easy Burlap 4th of July Wreath by Clarks Condensed
(This wreath even looks easy enough for me to make! Love the patriotic chevron burlap ribbon!)
Mexican Street Corn Recipe by Peonies and Orange Blossoms
(We love corn on the cob in our house...the addition of the grilling and cheese make this a home run!)
Shabby Chic Vases by Macca
(I love the simple beauty of these shabby chic bottle vases...each one makes a pretty statement.)
Cheddar Stuffed Potatoes by Anderson & Grant
(Baked potatoes are a staple around here...I will be making some this way with her "secret ingredient.")
Junk Mail Flower Art Tutorial by Grow Creative
(Who knew junk mail could be so pretty? I adore this project!)
Chocolate Strawberry Shortcake by Love Bakes Good Cakes
(Jamie brings drool-worthy recipes to the party each week, and this is no exception. I will be trying this.)Link Party Guidelines
- Please link up to 3 of your family-friendly DIY Projects, Crafts or Recipes...your Creative Ways
- Please link to a specific post on your blog, not just your home page.
- Please do not link up Etsy shops or giveaways
- Please follow Posed Perfection by clicking on one of my pretty, colorful buttons on the sidebar, and let me know so I can follow you back.
- I'd love for you to add the party button to your post, a visible link back on your post, or a link on a party page. We want your creative friends to join us too!
- Be sure to visit at least 2 links and leave some comment love.
- By linking up to this party, your are giving authorization for your projects/recipes to be featured with a photo and a link back to your blog.
I've gotten a few messages that you aren't getting notifications of my new posts. I would love for you to start following me on BlogLovin' to ensure you get the latest posts. You'll get an email every day with updates from all the blogs you follow on BlogLovin'. I would hate for you to be missing out on fun new content all because of technology issues. I can't wait to see all your Creative Ways!