Here we are! Another week has passed and it's time for this week's Creative Ways Link Party! I don't know about you, but I feel like the summer is flying by and I'm still trying to hitch a ride with it. Looking into this month packed with camps for the kiddos, I can hardly believe how quickly August will be here. As I type this, my oldest is midway through his first weeklong away-from-home camp. It's amazing how fast the time goes. I had better get cracking on my summer bucket list. Wait, is it too late to make a summer bucket list? ;-)
Clockwise from Top Left
Chunky Chicken Salad by To Work with My Hands
(I love that this version has different flavors than traditional chicken salad recipes.)
DIY Play Kitchen by Refresh Living
(Great repurposing of an outdated piece of furniture! What little kid wouldn't love whipping up something in this adorable kitchen?!?)
Banana Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting by Cheng and 3 Kids
(Hard to believe this gorgeous cake starts with a mix! I can't wait to try this.)
Rustic Ampersand Symbol by Her Tool Belt
(Rustic meets modern in this awesome bookcase accessory! Love that pop of coral!)
Strawberry Vanilla Wafer Icebox Pie by Cooking with K
(This creamy, dreamy pie just screams summer to me!)
Paper Flower Bouquet by Lazy Mom's
(Is this just not the sweetest thing? I can totally see my little crafter making up a bunch of these.)
Water Coloring Technique with World of Dreams by Stamping on the Back Porch
(I adore this watercolor technique! What a fun way to add color to your cards!)
If you didn't get a chance to see these great projects, follow the links to check them out first hand! Alright, let's get to this week's party!
Link Party Guidelines
- Please link up to 3 of your family-friendly DIY Projects, Crafts or Recipes...your Creative Ways
- Please link to a specific post on your blog, not just your home page.
- Please do not link up Etsy shops or giveaways
- Please follow Posed Perfection by clicking on one of my pretty, colorful buttons on the sidebar, and let me know so I can follow you back.
- I'd love for you to add the party button to your post, a visible link back on your post, or a link on a party page. We want your creative friends to join us too!
- Be sure to visit at least 2 links and leave some comment love.
- By linking up to this party, your are giving authorization for your projects/recipes to be featured with a photo and a link back to your blog.
I've gotten a few messages that you aren't getting notifications of my new posts. I would love for you to start following me on BlogLovin' to ensure you get the latest posts. You'll get an email every day with updates from all the blogs you follow on BlogLovin'. I would hate for you to be missing out on fun new content all because of technology issues. I can't wait to see all your Creative Ways!