clockwise from top left
Red, White and Blue Tie Dye Tablecloth by Home.Made.Interest.
Patriotic Ripple Ice Cream by July.Recipes
Aluminum Can Dimensional Stars by Crafty Journal
Americana Jar and Sisal Balls by Pink Polka Dot Creations
Painted Pallet Flag by The Pinterest Mom
Fourth of July Fruit Flag Desserts by Peonies and Orange Blossoms
Blueberry Pie with Twisted Lattice Crust by Anderson & Grant
Link Party Guidelines
- Please link up to 3 of your family-friendly DIY Projects, Crafts or Recipes...your Creative Ways
- Please link to a specific post on your blog, not just your home page.
- Please do not link up Etsy shops or giveaways
- Please follow Posed Perfection by clicking on one of my pretty, colorful buttons on the sidebar, and let me know so I can follow you back.
- I'd love for you to add the party button to your post, a visible link back on your post, or a link on a party page. We want your creative friends to join us too!
- Be sure to visit at least 2 links and leave some comment love.
- By linking up to this party, your are giving authorization for your projects/recipes to be featured with a photo and a link back to your blog.
I've gotten a few messages that you aren't getting notifications of my new posts. I would love for you to start following me on BlogLovin' to ensure you get the latest posts. You'll get an email every day with updates from all the blogs you follow on BlogLovin'. I would hate for you to be missing out on fun new content all because of technology issues. I can't wait to see all your Creative Ways!