Welcome to the Creative Ways Link Party #14! I hope you've had a great week. Some of you may have already sent your kiddos back to school and I hope it's been a smooth transition. I'm still gathering up information and putting together a curriculum for my kids' school year. I have to say, I'm feeling the pressure this year of being their primary educator...something about them getting older and taking on bigger challenges! Anyway, if I've seemed a little absent from here, it's because I've been researching and racking my brain...and spending as much free time with my family as possible. All too soon we'll be hitting the books, starting up with soccer and baseball practices, and just living the wildly busy rhythm of life.
I had such a great time going through the links from last week's party. You all are truly amazing in your vision and execution of projects! The recipes are always top notch too. You make it very difficult to choose features, but choose I must. So, here were some of the posts that caught my eye...
Clockwise from top left
Portable Picnic for Two by The Painted Apron
(I love the old fashioned bottle carrier she used for this sweet picnic!)
Great Wall of Tile and Bathroom Renovation by Southern Seazons
(You have to see the before pictures of this bathroom renovation. Truly spectacular!)
Tzatziki Chicken Salad by With A Blast
(This fresh chicken salad sounds amazing! Love all the bright flavors going on!)
Country Kitchen Island by Redo It Yourself Inspirations
(I am always amazed by people's vision with projects. Who knew this Country Island was once a coffee table!)
Strawberry and Cream Bars by Swanky Recipes
(Fresh strawberries and sweet cream pair perfectly in this delicious dessert on a cookie base.)
Triplet Tote- Sewing 101 by The DIY Dreamer
(This adorable tote bag even looks easy enough for me to tackle! Love the fabrics Christine chose!)
Link Party Guidelines
- Please link up to 3 of your family-friendly DIY Projects, Crafts or Recipes...your Creative Ways
- Please link to a specific post on your blog, not just your home page.
- Please do not link up Etsy shops or giveaways
- Please follow Posed Perfection by clicking on one of my pretty, colorful buttons on the sidebar, and let me know so I can follow you back.
- I'd love for you to add the party button to your post, a visible link back on your post, or a link on a party page. We want your creative friends to join us too!
- Be sure to visit at least 2 links and leave some comment love.
- By linking up to this party, your are giving authorization for your projects/recipes to be featured with a photo and a link back to your blog.
I would love for you to start following me on BlogLovin' to ensure you get the latest posts. I can't wait to see all your Creative Ways!