It's one of my favorite days of the week again! It's time for another Creative Ways Link Party! The week just flew by again...no surprise there, right? Have you been squeezing out the last bit of summer before school starts back? Or are you already firmly in the trenches of a rigorous fall schedule?
I had so much fun going through the links this week. You all really brought your "A Game", as usual. I am always in awe of your talents and gifts! Thanks for sharing them with us! Here were a few of my favorites:
Clockwise from top left:
Office Makeover- Storage by The Refined Relic
You have to see the "before" of this Craiglist bookshelf! A stunning makeover!
10 Hydrating Infused Water Recipes by Home. Made. Interest
Who knew water could taste so good? Love the flavor combinations in this round-up!
Putting Things Together...Rust, Enamel and Memories by GardenUp Green
Carole not only has a green thumb, but she has a way with creating beautiful outdoor spaces too.
Summer Garden Pasta by Simply Suzanne's
A great way to use up summer's bounty of tomatoes!
How to Furnish a Small Entry + DIY Boot Rack by The Wannabe Cowgirl
A repurposed library cart is the focal point in this beautiful small space.
Healthy Cinnamon Bread Recipe by Luv a Bargain
I love a good quick bread, and I adore the fact that this one is good for you too!
Link Party Guidelines
- Please link up to 3 of your family-friendly DIY Projects, Crafts or Recipes...your Creative Ways
- Please link to a specific post on your blog, not just your home page.
- Please do not link up Etsy shops or giveaways
- Please follow Posed Perfection by clicking on one of my pretty, colorful buttons on the sidebar, and let me know so I can follow you back.
- I'd love for you to add the party button to your post, a visible link back on your post, or a link on a party page. We want your creative friends to join us too!
- Be sure to visit at least 2 links and leave some comment love.
- By linking up to this party, your are giving authorization for your projects/recipes to be featured with a photo and a link back to your blog.
I would love for you to start following me on BlogLovin' to ensure you get the latest posts. I can't wait to see all your Creative Ways!