So, obviously with me being away, I have not done much in the way of posting...or cooking...or creating. I just enjoyed that time being slightly "unplugged" from the blog. However, I have thoroughly enjoyed clicking through the links you brought to last week's party. Without further ado, I bring you the featured posts:
Clockwise from Top Left
Hardware Cloth Vase by Anderson + Grant
I love this industrial/farmhouse look that she created with this hardware cloth!
Breakfast on a Stick by The Painted Apron
Food is just better on a stick. What a great to-go breakfast for those with a sweet tooth!
How to Preserve and Display an Heirloom Recipe by To Work With My Hands
Karen brought us a delicious recipe, some sweet thoughts of her mom, and a special way to remember the good cooks in our lives.
Whipped Feta Dip by The Pink Recipe Box
She had me at FETA! I can't wait to try this on a cracker or baguette!
Grandma's Garden Book by GardenUp Green
Carole shared a piece of history and a sweet connection to the past with a treasure from her grandma.
No Knead Rustic Bread by My Sweet Mission
I will have to give this hearty bread a try. It sounds like a delicious and relatively easy recipe.
Link Party Guidelines
- Please link up to 3 of your family-friendly DIY Projects, Crafts or Recipes...your Creative Ways
- Please link to a specific post on your blog, not just your home page.
- Please do not link up Etsy shops or giveaways
- Please follow Posed Perfection by clicking on one of my pretty, colorful buttons on the sidebar, and let me know so I can follow you back.
- I'd love for you to add the party button to your post, a visible link back on your post, or a link on a party page. We want your creative friends to join us too!
- Be sure to visit at least 2 links and leave some comment love.
- By linking up to this party, your are giving authorization for your projects/recipes to be featured with a photo and a link back to your blog.
I would love for you to start following me on BlogLovin' to ensure you get the latest posts. I can't wait to see all your Creative Ways!