Eeek! I can hardly believe it, but it's the first Creative Ways Link Party in September! We officially started school in our house this week. As I put the finishing touches on this party, my kiddos are flexing their math muscles completing today's assignment. Before I know it, they will be ready to move on to the next subject...needing directions from me. So, let's get this party started, shall we?
I thoroughly enjoyed going through last week's linkups. There were so many fun posts and delicious recipes, I truly had a difficult time picking out favorites. But, alas, I narrowed the lengthy list to these 6 posts:
Clockwise from top left:
Bandana Pants by Over the Apple Tree
I wish they made bandanas bigger just so I could make some of these for my daughter...or myself ;-)
Watermelon Lobsters by Simply Suzanne's at Home
These little lobsters are too cute! How fun would they be on a late summer brunch table?!?
Trash to Treasure : Bar Cart Edition by Oh the Fun...
I'm a sucker for a good makeover... and I love how they glammed up this vintage cart!
Vanilla Almond Granola by Natural Chow
I've got all the ingredients to make this yummy granola! What am I doing buying it pre made?
DIY Custom Kitchen Mat by DIY Passion
Love this DIY kitchen mat! Just think of all the ways to customize it for your kitchen!
Cheesy Roasted Cauliflower by I Thee Cook
Cauliflower gets a cheesy makeover in this delicious dish.
Link Party Guidelines
- Please link up to 3 of your family-friendly DIY Projects, Crafts or Recipes...your Creative Ways
- Please link to a specific post on your blog, not just your home page.
- Please do not link up Etsy shops or giveaways
- Please follow Posed Perfection by clicking on one of my pretty, colorful buttons on the sidebar, and let me know so I can follow you back.
- I'd love for you to add the party button to your post, a visible link back on your post, or a link on a party page. We want your creative friends to join us too!
- Be sure to visit at least 2 links and leave some comment love.
- By linking up to this party, your are giving authorization for your projects/recipes to be featured with a photo and a link back to your blog.
I would love for you to start following me on BlogLovin' to ensure you get the latest posts. I can't wait to see all your Creative Ways!