Before you show us all the awesomeness you've been working on, I just want to mention something about this party. (No scolding, just a friendly reminder.) I hope you find it to be not only a place to showcase your work, but also to encourage other bloggers in their creativity. We've had some good weeks with a lot of click throughs, and then we've had some weeks where not many links get visited. I know we all like a little encouragement, a pat on the back, a virtual warm hug every now and then. Let's do that for each other this week, okay? Find at least 2 link ups that you can visit, and leave a kind word if you feel led to do so. I guarantee you'll make someone's day a little brighter. Okay, now.... here were some of the posts that caught my eye as I was scrolling through all the great links from last week:
I love the industrial chic look of this Pipe Shelf by House of Hipsters. Super cute way to style it too! I think I need a vase filled with arrows!
This Candy Corn Oreo Bark by The Simple, Sweet Life just screams "Fall" to me. Love the bright colors and the yummy treats all rolled into one delicious creation.
A Little Bit of Everything showed us her Updated Computer/Sitting Room... I love how all the spaces are defined. It's so pretty and organized!
Simply Suzanne's at Home brought these yummy Cocoa Streusel Mini-Cakes to the party. I can't wait to try these...I love streusel and I love chocolate. Putting them together is pure genius!
Paper & Fox shared some pretty Painted Pumpkins. I love the look of the giant monogrammed pumpkin!
Pumpkin Snicker Doodle Cookies by Mom 2 My Crazy 2 baked up a winner with these sweet treats. Pumpkin anything is right up my alley!
Finally, this DIY Boo Bag by Michelle Lea Designs is just too cute for words. Love the patterns she chose to embellish this fun bag!
Link Party Guidelines
- Please link up to 3 of your family-friendly DIY Projects, Crafts or Recipes...your Creative Ways
- Please link to a specific post on your blog, not just your home page.
- Please do not link up Etsy shops or giveaways
- Please follow Posed Perfection by clicking on one of my pretty, colorful buttons on the sidebar, and let me know so I can follow you back.
- I'd love for you to add the party button to your post, a visible link back on your post, or a link on a party page. We want your creative friends to join us too!
- Be sure to visit at least 2 links and leave some comment love.
- By linking up to this party, your are giving authorization for your projects/recipes to be featured with a photo and a link back to your blog.
I would love for you to start following me on BlogLovin' to ensure you get the latest posts. I can't wait to see all your Creative Ways!