Do you want to see what made my heart go "pitter pat" from last week's party? I'm loving all the fall inspiration... it goes nicely with the chilly evenings and crisp mornings we've been enjoying ;-)
Oh my goodness! I need to make some of this Sugar & Spice Snack Mix by So Much to Make...ASAP! Seriously awesome fall flavors going on in this mix!
I love how creatively this Fall Subway Art Pumpkin was put together by Canary Street Crafts! Just adorable!
This Quick Chicken Orzo Soup by Linda at With a Blast looks so yummy! The perfect end to a chilly evening. I'll be making up a batch of this real soon!
Surroundings by Debi showed us her secrets for Painting Faux Pumpkins... she sure fooled me. They are beautiful!
Nothing says "fall" quite like apples. I can't wait to whip up a batch of these Brown Sugar Apple Muffins by Love, Pasta and a Toolbelt
I love a good repurpose project and this post is full of them. Bohemian Junktion did an amazing job in her Craft Room Reveal.
Angela of Kiwi Services gave us The Best Kept Secret to Cleaning Tile and Grout before the holidays are upon us! I see some "floor time" in my future ;-)
Link Party Guidelines
- Please link up to 3 of your family-friendly DIY Projects, Crafts or Recipes...your Creative Ways
- Please link to a specific post on your blog, not just your home page.
- Please do not link up Etsy shops or giveaways
- Please follow Posed Perfection by clicking on one of my pretty, colorful buttons on the sidebar, and let me know so I can follow you back.
- I'd love for you to add the party button to your post, a visible link back on your post, or a link on a party page. We want your creative friends to join us too!
- Be sure to visit at least 2 links and leave some comment love.
- By linking up to this party, your are giving authorization for your projects/recipes to be featured with a photo and a link back to your blog.
Are you following me on Facebook? If not, I'd be thrilled if you popped over there to "like" my page. To have a better chance of getting my posts into your Facebook feed, leave a comment or like a post when you see it too. I can't wait to see all your Creative Ways!