Yesterday, I featured some Fun Halloween Party Treats that were mostly from the last couple of parties. Be sure to check them out... especially if you're hosting the neighborhood monster mash!
Alright, are you ready to see some of the other posts (besides the fun treats) that caught my eye this week?
Loved this Quick and Easy DIY Halloween Banner by Home Remedies... it's pretty and festive!
These Glittered Fall Leaves by Typically Simple would be so pretty scattered down the center of a table.
Loved the unexpected beauty of these bright Painted Pumpkin Floral Vases by Grow Creative. I think I was just drawn to the bright colors! So pretty!
How about some comfort food? This Slow Cooker Chicken Pot Pie Soup by Melissa's Cuisine is calling my name!
I love how Clover House put together this Nevermore Crow Frame with book page elements and burlap! Very Edgar Allen Poe-ish!
Garden Up Green made this adorable Fall Pumpkin Wall Hanging to spruce up her outdoor spaces! Adorable!
One more Halloween inspired decor post... Wicked Fun in the Living Room by Have a Daily Cup of Mrs. Olsen had me thinking about reading The Raven.
Last, but certainly not least, I had to feature the Death by Chocolate Cake by The Simple, Sweet Life. What a way to go!
Link Party Guidelines
- Please link up to 3 of your family-friendly DIY Projects, Crafts or Recipes...your Creative Ways
- Please link to a specific post on your blog, not just your home page.
- Please do not link up Etsy shops or giveaways.
- Please follow Posed Perfection by clicking on one of my pretty, colorful buttons on the sidebar, and let me know so I can follow you back.
- I'd love for you to add the party button to your post, a visible link back on your post, or a link on a party page. We want your creative friends to join us too!
- Be sure to visit at least 2 links and leave some comment love.
- By linking up to this party, your are giving authorization for your projects/recipes to be featured with a photo and a link back to your blog.
Are you following me on Facebook? If not, I'd be thrilled if you popped over there to "like" my page. To have a better chance of getting my posts into your Facebook feed, leave a comment or like a post when you see it too. I can't wait to see all your Creative Ways!