The past week has been pretty busy, so I didn't get a chance to visit as many of your posts as I would have liked. However, the talent out there is alive and well. Here are a few of the posts that caught my eye.
I am absolutely smitten with this Felted Acorn Garland by Making it in the Mountains. I love the colors she chose too. Darling!
I love the idea of making these Apple Kabobs by Home.Made.Interest. So much easier than the whole caramel apples!
Ms Moozy's Open House has been BUSY! She shares at least 5 different Create and Reuse projects she's been working on. I adored all of them, but this vintage piano stool was my favorite.
Simply Suzanne's at Home has won me over again with these Pumpkin Scones with Pumpkin Spice Icing. My mouth is watering just looking at them!
Could these Oval-Framed Vintage Road Maps by Sadie Seasongoods be any more adorable? I love those bright painted oval frames! I need to be watching the estate sales!
With the cold, rainy weather we've been having, this Incredible Split Pea Soup by My Sweet Mission would definitely hit the spot! So much flavor!
I've started adding the features to my Creative Ways Link Party Features Board on Pinterest. Hoping that will bring your posts even more exposure! I hope you'll follow along! (The features from the last few parties are on there as well!)
Link Party Guidelines
- Please link up to 3 of your family-friendly DIY Projects, Crafts or Recipes...your Creative Ways
- Please link to a specific post on your blog, not just your home page.
- Please do not link up Etsy shops or giveaways.
- Please follow Posed Perfection by clicking on one of my pretty, colorful buttons on the sidebar, and let me know so I can follow you back.
- I'd love for you to add the party button to your post, a visible link back on your post, or a link on a party page. We want your creative friends to join us too!
- Be sure to visit at least 2 links and leave some comment love.
- By linking up to this party, your are giving authorization for your projects/recipes to be featured with a photo and a link back to your blog.
Are you following me on Facebook? If not, I'd be thrilled if you popped over there to "like" my page. To have a better chance of getting my posts into your Facebook feed, leave a comment or like a post when you see it too. I can't wait to see all your Creative Ways!