Before you share with us what you've been working on, here were a few posts that tickled my fancy from last week. (Does anyone still say 'tickled my fancy'?) These were some of the posts that I highly esteemed... ;-)
One Bite Apple Pie Tartlets by Domestic Superhero would be my downfall. I fear I would eat 100 of them...but I'd enjoy every single one. ;-)
These Beaded Wrap Bracelets by The DIY Dreamer are already underway in my house. My little crafter is working on one right now.
Pizza on the Grill by All Kinds of Things sounds delicious. Love the shortcut she gives us!
I may be making up a bunch of these Monogram Gift Tags by Shop Girl. Too cute!
These Ginger Bread Cupcakes by With a Blast look delicious. How could you go wrong with that cinnamon cream cheese frosting?
This Thanksgiving Tablescape by Anderson & Grant is so very pretty. I love all her special touches like the napkins and the beautiful leaf favors.
I've started adding the features to my Creative Ways Link Party Features Board on Pinterest. Hoping that will bring your posts even more exposure! I hope you'll follow along! (The features from the last few parties are on there as well!)
Link Party Guidelines
- Please link up to 3 of your family-friendly DIY Projects, Crafts or Recipes...your Creative Ways
- Please link to a specific post on your blog, not just your home page.
- Please do not link up Etsy shops or giveaways.
- Please follow Posed Perfection by clicking on one of my pretty, colorful buttons on the sidebar, and let me know so I can follow you back.
- I'd love for you to add the party button to your post, a visible link back on your post, or a link on a party page. We want your creative friends to join us too!
- Be sure to visit at least 2 links and leave some comment love.
- By linking up to this party, your are giving authorization for your projects/recipes to be featured with a photo and a link back to your blog.
Are you following me on Facebook? If not, I'd be thrilled if you popped over there to "like" my page. To have a better chance of getting my posts into your Facebook feed, leave a comment or like a post when you see it too. I can't wait to see all your Creative Ways!