So, are you needing a little more inspiration for decorating, gifts, and delicious recipes? Well, you've come to the right place! I hope you'll share with us what you've been working on too! Before we get to the link up, check out these awesome featured posts from last week's party:
These adorable Chocolate Snowman Hats by Pink Recipe Box look like they just came off of Frosty! So cute!
My Thrift Store Addiction made these enchanting little Silver Christmas Bells from vintage gelatin molds. I may be doing this next year with some that I picked up at an estate sale last year.
Mexican Hot Chocolate Macarons by the Simple, Sweet Life. Yes, please!!!
I loved this simple Loopy Jute Twine Garland with Bells by Purple Hues and Me!
This Woodland Christmas Mantel by Dining Delight is pure cozy perfection. I could sit in front of this mantle all night long.
Annie's Noms had me drooling with these Gingersnap Fudge Bars. What a great flavor combination!
If you missed these wonderful posts, be sure to click through their links to check them out! What have you been working on this week? I can't wait to see!
I've started adding the features to my Creative Ways Link Party Features Board on Pinterest. Hoping that will bring your posts even more exposure! I hope you'll follow along! (The features from the last few parties are on there as well!)
Link Party Guidelines
- Please link up to 3 of your family-friendly DIY Projects, Crafts or Recipes...your Creative Ways
- Please link to a specific post on your blog, not just your home page.
- Please do not link up Etsy shops or giveaways.
- Please follow Posed Perfection by clicking on one of my pretty, colorful buttons on the sidebar, and let me know so I can follow you back.
- I'd love for you to add the party button to your post, a visible link back on your post, or a link on a party page. We want your creative friends to join us too!
- Be sure to visit at least 2 links and leave some comment love.
- By linking up to this party, your are giving authorization for your projects/recipes to be featured with a photo and a link back to your blog.
Are you following me on Facebook? If not, I'd be thrilled if you popped over there to "like" my page. To have a better chance of getting my posts into your Facebook feed, leave a comment or like a post when you see it too. I can't wait to see all your Creative Ways!