Happy Wednesday, y'all! Have you had a good week? I've been busy getting my Holiday Home Tour ready to post on Friday. I hope you'll be by to check it out! Until then, we've got a party to start! Welcome back for another week of showcasing your Creative Ways!
I was filled with Christmas cheer this week and just couldn't stop at my normal 5-6 features. Here are 10 features that caught my eye:
The Glamorous, Affordable Life shared one of her Christmas traditions... 25 Days of Christmas. Love her Christmas decor too!
I need these Gingerbread Biscotti by Jenn's Random Scraps and a cup of coffee right away. What a yummy afternoon treat!
These adorable Rustic Chalkboard Ornaments by Typically Simple look so easy to make and would be a super festive touch for the tree!
My Sweet Mission baked up these yummy White Chocolate Dipped Cranberry Cookies. I bet they would be the star at a cookie swap!
Sadie Seasongoods enhanced the rustic charm of this vintage truck and made it the perfect Christmas Tree Delivery Truck.
This Crunchy Baked Asparagus by Luv a Bargain would be a delicious side dish for your holiday meals.
I love the simplicity of this Craft Stick Snowflake that Sew Sweet Vintage put together. Sounds like it was a fun after-Thanksgiving project with the kiddos.
Five Heart Home has me re-thinking our usual Monkey Bread Christmas morning tradition. Her Overnight Gingerbread Baked French Toast with Streusel Topping looks amazing, doesn't it?
Bohemian Junktion put together these sweet Book Page Star Ornaments. A fun gift topper or simple gift for a friend, either way, these ornaments make a great Christmas craft.
Finally, Duct Tape and Denim made up a bunch of these cute Wreath Christmas Gift Tags. I love the aged look and I'm a sucker for anything with book pages.
If you missed these wonderful posts, be sure to click through their links to check them out! What have you been working on this week? I can't wait to see!
I've started adding the features to my Creative Ways Link Party Features Board on Pinterest. Hoping that will bring your posts even more exposure! I hope you'll follow along! (The features from the last few parties are on there as well!)
Link Party Guidelines
- Please link up to 3 of your family-friendly DIY Projects, Crafts or Recipes...your Creative Ways
- Please link to a specific post on your blog, not just your home page.
- Please do not link up Etsy shops or giveaways.
- Please follow Posed Perfection by clicking on one of my pretty, colorful buttons on the sidebar, and let me know so I can follow you back.
- I'd love for you to add the party button to your post, a visible link back on your post, or a link on a party page. We want your creative friends to join us too!
- Be sure to visit at least 2 links and leave some comment love.
- By linking up to this party, your are giving authorization for your projects/recipes to be featured with a photo and a link back to your blog.
Are you following me on Facebook? If not, I'd be thrilled if you popped over there to "like" my page. To have a better chance of getting my posts into your Facebook feed, leave a comment or like a post when you see it too. I can't wait to see all your Creative Ways!