So, here are some of the wonderful linkups from last week's party. I was absolutely blown away by the delicious recipes and projects you all linked up!
This Bûche de Noel, or Yule Log, by Platter Talk looks positively divine. I love how detailed the frosting is.
Bless'er House shared some tips about How to Decorate for Christmas for Next to Nothing. Lots of great ideas. I need to keep my eyes open during the year for deals!
Isn't this Rich Holiday Fruit Bread by Yesterfood just gorgeous? Looks like the perfect dessert for the Christmas table!
Ms Moozy's Open House linked up her 2014 Holiday Home Tour. To say I was impressed would be an understatement. So many beautiful places in her home. I happen to love these NOEL letters. Go check it out... you won't be disappointed.
Simply Suzanne's brought along her giant Old Fashioned Gingerbread Cookies. They are such happy little things! Her recipe sounds delicious too.
I loved this Nutcracker Welcome by Everyday Living. Those almost life-sized nutcrackers certainly make a statement. They actually posted several decorated spots outdoors. Their fruit fan over a garage door at the end of the post is just stunning! You need to see it!
Bitz & Giggles shared this delicious Cranberry Party Punch. Not only is it beautiful, but the flavor combo sounds amazing too!
Last, but not least, these Knock-off Crate & Barrel Ornament Trees by Little Red Brick House for Domestically Speaking are such a sweet welcome to holiday visitors.
I've started adding the features to my Creative Ways Link Party Features Board on Pinterest. Hoping that will bring your posts even more exposure! I hope you'll follow along! (The features from the last few parties are on there as well!)
Link Party Guidelines
- Please link up to 3 of your family-friendly DIY Projects, Crafts or Recipes...your Creative Ways
- Please link to a specific post on your blog, not just your home page.
- Please do not link up Etsy shops or giveaways.
- Please follow Posed Perfection by clicking on one of my pretty, colorful buttons on the sidebar, and let me know so I can follow you back.
- I'd love for you to add the party button to your post, a visible link back on your post, or a link on a party page. We want your creative friends to join us too!
- Be sure to visit at least 2 links and leave some comment love.
- By linking up to this party, your are giving authorization for your projects/recipes to be featured with a photo and a link back to your blog.
Are you following me on Facebook? If not, I'd be thrilled if you popped over there to "like" my page. To have a better chance of getting my posts into your Facebook feed, leave a comment or like a post when you see it too. I can't wait to see all your Creative Ways!