I just loved all the posts you shared last week at the link party. So much talent in one place! Here were some of my favorites... I featured a couple of others on my Facebook page today too!
Loved this tablescape for an Autumn Dinner Party by Fabby's Living. She designed those beautiful dishes for her husband's ceramic factory!
These little Baked Churro Bites by LouLou Girls would be dangerous in my house. I fear that I would pop 10 of them in my mouth and not give it a second thought... yummy!
Marty of A Stroll Thru Life always finds the neatest things and is able to incorporate them beautifully with her existing decor! Come see how she spruced up her dining area with Leopard from the Dollar Store.
I have made this type of toffee before, but never thought of using it like Her Organized Chaos did. She put it on top of this Chaotic Toffee Crack Cake! Amazing!
I love the elegant simplicity of this Birch Bark Leaf Card by Stamping on the Back Porch.
Four words that may change your life... Apple Butter Cinnamon Rolls. Gentle Joy Homemaker hit it out of the park with this decadent breakfast!
I loved the small changes that One Mile Home Style made in her Kitchen Mini-Makeover. That tile backsplash makes such a big impact!
Any Angry Bird fans out there? These Angry Bird Cupcakes by Alexis at Running Away? I'll Help You Pack are just adorable and spot on with the game that took the nation by storm.
Link Party Guidelines
- Please link up to 3 of your family-friendly DIY Projects, Crafts or Recipes...your Creative Ways
- Please link to a specific post on your blog, not just your home page.
- Please do not link up Etsy shops or giveaways.
- Please follow Posed Perfection by clicking on one of my pretty, colorful buttons on the sidebar, and let me know so I can follow you back.
- I'd love for you to add the party button to your post, a visible link back on your post, or a link on a party page. We want your creative friends to join us too!
- Be sure to visit at least 2 links and leave some comment love.
- By linking up to this party, your are giving authorization for your projects/recipes to be featured with a photo and a link back to your blog.
Are you following me on Facebook? If not, I'd be thrilled if you popped over there to "like" my page. To have a better chance of getting my posts into your Facebook feed, leave a comment or like a post when you see it too. I can't wait to see all your Creative Ways!