Before we dive into the features from the last party (which was 2 weeks ago), I just thought I'd share a few posts that I put together over the break:
All right, enough about what I've been doing... let's see which of your posts stood out from the last party!
This Be Merry Outdoor Sign by One Mile Home Style has big impact for a small price tag and effort. What a fabulous way to greet your winter visitors... or a good reminder as you cross the threshold of your own home!
Raspberry Pecan Pinwheel Cookies by Luv a Bargain had my mouth watering. They look like they would just melt in your mouth!
You simply need to go over and see the Crochet Gifts 2014 by Over the Apple Tree. From hats and scarves to adorable critters like this one, Laura is a master with a crochet hook!
I was just introduced to this flavor combination this year. I'm pretty sure I'll be making up lots of batches of this Peppermint Pretzel Bark by Clover House for next year's Christmas treats.
This Christmas Clearance Placemat Pillow by My Thrift Store Addiction is so pretty. What a fabulous way to use up those treasures you find at the after-Christmas sales!
Oh, yes. I will be making some of these Andes Mint Cookies by Upstate Ramblings very soon. Such a classic flavor combination that can't be beat!
I've started adding the features to my Creative Ways Link Party Features Board on Pinterest. Hoping that will bring your posts even more exposure! I hope you'll follow along! (The features from the last few parties are on there as well!)
Link Party Guidelines
- Please link up to 3 of your family-friendly DIY Projects, Crafts or Recipes...your Creative Ways
- Please link to a specific post on your blog, not just your home page.
- Please do not link up Etsy shops or giveaways.
- Please follow Posed Perfection by clicking on one of my pretty, colorful buttons on the sidebar, and let me know so I can follow you back.
- I'd love for you to add the party button to your post, a visible link back on your post, or a link on a party page. We want your creative friends to join us too!
- Be sure to visit at least 2 links and leave some comment love.
- By linking up to this party, your are giving authorization for your projects/recipes to be featured with a photo and a link back to your blog.
Are you following me on Facebook? If not, I'd be thrilled if you popped over there to "like" my page. To have a better chance of getting my posts into your Facebook feed, leave a comment or like a post when you see it too. I can't wait to see all your Creative Ways!