~In case you haven't been by since last week, here's what you missed ~
Okay, are you ready to see what posts 'tickled my fancy' this week? Let's do this!
Don't you just love the beautiful color palate of this Rag Quilt Tutorial from Refresh Living? What a fun addition to her little girl's room!
Annie's Noms never disappoints! Check out this Chocolate Honeycomb Cheesecake she made! Creamy perfection!
The Crazy Craft Lady showed us how to build a functional and pretty Home Office in a Closet. So many lovely touches in this space!
You all know that I love quick and easy recipes. This Quick Mexican Chicken Soup by GrandParents Plus is on my short list of recipes to make this month. Loaded with flavor and only 5 ingredients, it's sure to please the family!
I'm crushing on the colors of these DIY Rustic Mason Jars by Simply Beautiful by Angela. Her tutorial is super easy too!
My children love helping me bake up treats in the kitchen. I plan on letting them fly solo with this simple Chocolate Snack Cake by Eat.Drink.Yum. It's a perfect "first" recipe for them to attempt.
Fun Home Things gave us all something to think about with this 52 Week Money Challenge. This is a relatively painless way to save some money!
Heather from My Sweet Mission brought this Delicious Pork Roast Dinner to the party last week. She certainly made it seem easy to prepare. Looks like the perfect comfort food!
Finally, the peeps over at Christianity Cove shared this sweet 1 Corinthians 13 "Love Is" Banner. I love the idea of bringing God's Word into our Valentine's decorations.
To see some of the past features, check out my Creative Ways Link Party Features Board on Pinterest. I'm hoping that will bring your posts even more exposure! I hope you'll follow along!
Link Party Guidelines
- Please link up to 3 of your family-friendly DIY Projects, Crafts or Recipes...your Creative Ways
- Please link to a specific post on your blog, not just your home page.
- Please do not link up Etsy shops or giveaways.
- Please follow Posed Perfection by clicking on one of my pretty, colorful buttons on the sidebar, and let me know so I can follow you back.
- I'd love for you to add the party button to your post, a visible link back on your post, or a link on a party page. We want your creative friends to join us too!
- Be sure to visit at least 2 links and leave some comment love.
- By linking up to this party, your are giving authorization for your projects/recipes to be featured with a photo and a link back to your blog.
Would you like to get notifications for the Creative Ways Link Party posts and the other recipes and projects I post throughout the week? Make sure you SIGN UP TO GET EMAILS delivered right to your mailbox so you don't miss a thing! You'll find the place to follow right under the pretty social media buttons on the sidebar. I can't wait to see all your Creative Ways!