I've been plowing through old posts, trying to update some of the pictures... and doing other behind-the-scenes blog stuff. But, I was able to pull off a couple of posts this week... Here they are in case you missed them the first time ;-)
Okay... let's see which posts made my heart skip a beat from last week's party...
Chicken Fajita Stuffed Sweet Potatoes by I Thee Cook look amazing, don't they? Such a great flavor combination going on here!
DIY Valentine Glitter Canvas by Her Organized Chaos. I think this craft may be in our near future!
I've never had zoodles before, but I'm a nut for anything with pine nuts. I'm going to have to give Pesto Zoodles with Pine Nuts by My Life Cookbook a try.
I loved how Diana Rambles is teaching her Girl Scout troop how to knit for a purpose with this Easy Hat Knitting on a Loom post.
Mmmmm. So simple and so decadent. My kiddos beg for these every Valentine's Day. You'll want to check out these Nutella Crescent Rolls by Luv a Bargain.
The Painted Hinge has come up with another winning project! This Victorian Shabby Chic Valentine's Day Mobile is just a celebration of all things lovely!
Speaking of celebrations... I'd love to be one of the taste testers at The Crafting Foodie's house. Who needs a special occasion? This Vanilla Strawberry Celebration Cake could be an everyday staple around here ;-)
Well, that about covers it from last week. So many great posts to choose from!
To see some of the past features, check out my Creative Ways Link Party Features Board on Pinterest. I'm hoping that will bring your posts even more exposure! I hope you'll follow along!
Link Party Guidelines
- Please link up to 3 of your family-friendly DIY Projects, Crafts or Recipes...your Creative Ways
- Please link to a specific post on your blog, not just your home page.
- Please do not link up Etsy shops or giveaways.
- Please follow Posed Perfection by clicking on one of my pretty, colorful buttons on the sidebar, and let me know so I can follow you back.
- I'd love for you to add the party button to your post, a visible link back on your post, or a link on a party page. We want your creative friends to join us too!
- Be sure to visit at least 2 links and leave some comment love.
- By linking up to this party, your are giving authorization for your projects/recipes to be featured with a photo and a link back to your blog.
Would you like to get notifications for the Creative Ways Link Party posts and the other recipes and projects I post throughout the week? Make sure you SIGN UP TO GET EMAILS delivered right to your mailbox so you don't miss a thing! You'll find the place to follow right under the pretty social media buttons on the sidebar. I can't wait to see all your Creative Ways!