With company and my daughter's birthday party, I stayed pretty busy this last week. I did manage to post these two...
You all continue to amaze me with the wonderful posts you link up each week. You make it really difficult to pick features! Here were some of the posts from last week that I just absolutely loved...
These Layered Cream Cheese Brownies by Whatcha Cooking? could possibly make me abandon the Whole30 I'm doing ;-) Yum!
I love how Old Things New used mirrors to add beautiful sparkle to the Brilliant Mirrored Bookcases! Gorgeous way to bounce around the light!
Simply Gloria brought these simply divine Skillet Pork Chops with Mushroom Sauce to the party! Yum! My mouth is seriously watering!
I love the sweet hearts on this Leather Heart Headband by Love Create Celebrate! Such a fun little boho touch!
Check out these Truffle Cookies by The Simple, Sweet Life! They certainly fooled me!
I really like this Secret Love Letter Pendant by Jewelry Making Journal. Just the right balance of cute and industrial!
Last, but not least, I had to feature these Celebration Sugar Cookies by Simply Suzanne's. Soft and chewy with a sour cream frosting, I just may be in love!
To see some of the past features, check out my Creative Ways Link Party Features Board on Pinterest. I'm hoping that will bring your posts even more exposure! I hope you'll follow along!
Link Party Guidelines
- Please link up to 3 of your family-friendly DIY Projects, Crafts or Recipes...your Creative Ways
- Please link to a specific post on your blog, not just your home page.
- Please do not link up Etsy shops or giveaways.
- Please follow Posed Perfection by clicking on one of my pretty, colorful buttons on the sidebar, and let me know so I can follow you back.
- I'd love for you to add the party button to your post, a visible link back on your post, or a link on a party page. We want your creative friends to join us too!
- Be sure to visit at least 2 links and leave some comment love.
- By linking up to this party, your are giving authorization for your projects/recipes to be featured with a photo and a link back to your blog.
Would you like to get notifications for the Creative Ways Link Party posts and the other recipes and projects I post throughout the week? Make sure you SIGN UP TO GET EMAILS delivered right to your mailbox so you don't miss a thing! You'll find the place to follow right under the pretty social media buttons on the sidebar. I can't wait to see all your Creative Ways!