In case you missed any of the posts here on Posed Perfection from last week, here's a snapshot with some links to take you right to them.
Okay, are you ready to see which posts caught my eye from last week's party? Grab a snack, this could take a while... I was suffering from an acute case of indecisiveness (or as my daughter says, decidaphobia), so there are a few more than usual. ;-) I didn't think you'd mind.
Check out these gorgeous DIY Beaded Tassel Necklaces by Made in a Day! I'm picturing a thinner version of myself wearing one of these with a cardigan-topped white t-shirt and jeans. :-) Love those vibrant colors!
These Easy Sweet Potato Rolls by All She Cooks are a delicious and sneaky way to add in some good nutrients to a sweet breakfast treat.
Did you see the metal pipe challenge that many bloggers participated in? I think this Metal Pipe Laptop Table by Home Remedies was my favorite! Love the rustic-industrial vibe it's got going for it.
Joy Love Food brought this delicious looking Coconut Almond Chia Seed Pudding to the party. I'm going to have to try this soon. I have never made chia pudding before, but am excited to try.
I love this clever Cupcake Holder Craft Supply Storage by A Homemade Living . Great way to repurpose a kitchen service piece that only gets used occasionally.
These Paleo Nachos by My Life Cookbook truly spoke to my heart...er...my stomach. Being in the last week of my Whole30, I'm excited to try this healthy recipe!
Isn't this DIY Galvanized Hanging Bedside Table by Grace Langdon Art the coolest thing ever? I may have to incorporate one of these into one of our bedrooms.
My Sweet Mission stole my heart with this Easy Hot Fudge Sauce. I may need to make up a batch to splurge for my birthday that's coming up ;-)
Last, but not least, I was drawn to these Watercolor Agate Slices by Persia Lou for Delineate Your Dwelling. She provides a wonderful tutorial for how to paint these gorgeous works of art.
To see some of the past features, check out my Creative Ways Link Party Features Board on Pinterest. I'm hoping that will bring your posts even more exposure! I hope you'll follow along!
Link Party Guidelines
- Please link up to 3 of your family-friendly DIY Projects, Crafts or Recipes...your Creative Ways
- Please link to a specific post on your blog, not just your home page.
- Please do not link up Etsy shops or giveaways.
- Please follow Posed Perfection by clicking on one of my pretty, colorful buttons on the sidebar, and let me know so I can follow you back.
- I'd love for you to add the party button to your post, a visible link back on your post, or a link on a party page. We want your creative friends to join us too!
- Be sure to visit at least 2 links and leave some comment love.
- By linking up to this party, your are giving authorization for your projects/recipes to be featured with a photo and a link back to your blog.
Would you like to get notifications for the Creative Ways Link Party posts and the other recipes and projects I post throughout the week? Make sure you SIGN UP TO GET EMAILS delivered right to your mailbox so you don't miss a thing! You'll find the place to follow right under the pretty social media buttons on the sidebar. I can't wait to see all your Creative Ways!
Remember, this is a party... be sure to mingle! Please don't link up and run. Visit a couple of the posts above yours and just practice kindness. We all want to hear, "Well done!"