Here are some of the awesome posts from last week's party:
Little Brags showed us her Cozy Outdoor Spaces. This would be such a nice place to do morning devotions.
I'm all about having some quick options for breakfast... especially on those tournament weekends! These On-the-Go Mini Breakfast Casseroles by Spoons of Grace would fit the bill perfectly.
Cookies for breakfast? Yes, please! Domesblissity brought these yummy Weetbix Breakfast Cookies to the party... I can't wait to try them.
I am positively enchanted by this Hot Glue Canvas Art by The Crazy Craft Lady. I don't know if it's the technique, the color combo, or me dreaming about being "somewhere beyond the sea", but I love it!
Mmmm... Bacon makes everything better. Table for Seven shared this delicious Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Bacon. I could go for some right now!
Last, but certainly not least, My Life Cookbook shared this delectable Low Carb Coconut Berry Ice Cream with only 3 ingredients. I'll be trying this one soon!
To see some of the past features, check out my Creative Ways Link Party Features Board on Pinterest. I'm hoping that will bring your posts even more exposure! I hope you'll follow along!
Link Party Guidelines
- Please link up to 3 of your family-friendly DIY Projects, Crafts or Recipes...your Creative Ways
- Please link to a specific post on your blog, not just your home page.
- Please do not link up Etsy shops or giveaways.
- Please follow Posed Perfection by clicking on one of my pretty, colorful buttons on the sidebar, and let me know so I can follow you back.
- I'd love for you to add the party button to your post, a visible link back on your post, or a link on a party page. We want your creative friends to join us too!
- Be sure to visit at least 2 links and leave some comment love.
- By linking up to this party, your are giving authorization for your projects/recipes to be featured with a photo and a link back to your blog.
Would you like to get notifications for the Creative Ways Link Party posts and the other recipes and projects I post throughout the week? Make sure you SIGN UP TO GET EMAILS delivered right to your mailbox so you don't miss a thing! You'll find the place to follow right under the pretty social media buttons on the sidebar. I can't wait to see all your Creative Ways!
Remember, this is a party... be sure to mingle! Please don't link up and run. Visit a couple of the posts above yours and just practice kindness. We all want to hear, "Great job!"
Thanks again for linking up to this party! Let your friends know about it too so we can keep the inspiration chain going!