Can I just say that I love, love, loved all the links you posted to last week's party?!? You all are so creative! Take a few minutes to check out some of my favorites:
Cookie Butter Roll Ups by A Bountiful Love could be enjoyed any time of day! Scrumptious!
Next up, this DIY Fool Proof Floral Art by Champagne DIY surprised me. It is such a simple, yet beautiful work of art! It's so simple, in fact, that a toddler can do it. Don't believe me? Check out the post!
Ham and Swiss Hawaiian Slider Rolls, how do I love thee? Let me count the ways... Thanks to Craving Some Creativity, we can all indulge in these little gems of sandwich heaven! Perfect for tailgating and quick weeknight dinners!
Michelle from The Painted Hinge always amazes me with her creativity! She made and shared this gorgeous Fall Wreath from a Repurposed Funnel and Wine Barrel. Love this unique piece!
Live Like You Are Rich tempted us all with The Best! Chocolate Cream Cheese Frosting. Just look at those beautiful, creamy swirls of goodness! Be still, my heart!
Finally, Dukes & Duchesses shared this adorable Painted Pencil Garland. Perfect decor for the beginning of a new school year!
Thanks so much to all my featured bloggers! You inspire me with your creativity!
To see some of the past features, check out my Creative Ways Link Party Features Board on Pinterest. I'm hoping that will bring your posts even more exposure! I hope you'll follow along!
Link Party Guidelines
- Please link up to 3 of your family-friendly DIY Projects, Crafts or Recipes...your Creative Ways
- Please link to a specific post on your blog, not just your home page.
- Please do not link up Etsy shops or giveaways.
- Please follow Posed Perfection by clicking on one of my pretty, colorful buttons on the sidebar, and let me know so I can follow you back.
- I'd love for you to add the party button to your post, a visible link back on your post, or a link on a party page. We want your creative friends to join us too!
- Be sure to visit at least 2 links and leave some comment love.
- By linking up to this party, your are giving authorization for your projects/recipes to be featured with a photo and a link back to your blog.
Would you like to get notifications for the Creative Ways Link Party posts and the other recipes and projects I post throughout the week? Make sure you SIGN UP TO GET EMAILS delivered right to your mailbox so you don't miss a thing! You'll find the place to follow right under the pretty social media buttons on the sidebar. I can't wait to see all your Creative Ways!
Remember, this is a party... be sure to mingle! Please don't link up and run. Visit a couple of the posts above yours and just practice kindness. We all want to hear, "Great job!"
Thanks again for linking up to this party! Let your friends know about it too so we can keep the inspiration chain going!