I loved seeing all the fun posts you shared at last week's party. Here were a few of my favorites:
I can think of at least a dozen occasions to put up this Free Printable Chalkboard Banner by I Should Be Mopping the Floor. Isn't it adorable? Love that font!
Oh, I will definitely be making up a batch of these Savory Ham & Cheese Muffins by To Work With My Hands. Great for breakfast or as a side to a steamy bowl of soup! Bring on the soup weather!
Dining Delight shared this beautiful Pear Tablescape that she recently put together for a dinner party with friends. I love the care she takes to set a pretty table.
Refresh Living worked a little magic on this gorgeous piece! I just love the "milk glass" knobs and touches of gold on this Coastal Blue Dresser with "Sweet" Accents!
Finally, Cooking on the Front Burner shared this scrumptious Fresh Peach Tart with us. What a beautiful little dessert... and tasty too!
Thanks so much to all my featured bloggers! You inspire me with your creativity!
To see some of the past features, check out my Creative Ways Link Party Features Board on Pinterest. I'm hoping that will bring your posts even more exposure! I hope you'll follow along!
Link Party Guidelines
- Please link up to 3 of your family-friendly DIY Projects, Crafts or Recipes...your Creative Ways
- Please link to a specific post on your blog, not just your home page.
- Please do not link up Etsy shops or giveaways.
- Please follow Posed Perfection by clicking on one of my pretty, colorful buttons on the sidebar, and let me know so I can follow you back.
- I'd love for you to add the party button to your post, a visible link back on your post, or a link on a party page. We want your creative friends to join us too!
- Be sure to visit at least 2 links and leave some comment love.
- By linking up to this party, your are giving authorization for your projects/recipes to be featured with a photo and a link back to your blog.
Would you like to get notifications for the Creative Ways Link Party posts and the other recipes and projects I post throughout the week? Make sure you SIGN UP TO GET EMAILS delivered right to your mailbox so you don't miss a thing! You'll find the place to follow right under the pretty social media buttons on the sidebar. I can't wait to see all your Creative Ways!
Remember, this is a party... be sure to mingle! Please don't link up and run. Visit a couple of the posts above yours and just practice kindness. We all want to hear, "Great job!"
Thanks again for linking up to this party! Let your friends know about it too so we can keep the inspiration chain going!