As promised, here are the double features from the last two parties:
Check out this adorable Fall Pumpkin Scarecrow by Giggles Galore. What a fun way to welcome guests to your front door!
I'm sure these Quick & Easy Tomato Tarts by My Life Cookbook would be a great way to use up the tomatoes from your garden.
I loved this tutorial for How to Make French Placemats by Farmhouse 40... a fun way to add some french flair to your table!
My mouth is watering for this Pear Crumb Coffee Cake by Sweet and Savory by Shinee. What a delicious fall treat!
The tutorial for this DIY Monogram and Pom Pom Pillow by Greco Design Company couldn't be easier. I adore the pom poms! (That pouf is pretty sweet too!)
I'm drooling over these Peanut Butter Chocolate Mallow Bars by Eclectic Red Barn. All the best flavors wrapped up in one delicious treat!
This Burlap and Lace Runner by Domestically Speaking is absolutely darling. I love the delicate touch of the lace with the rustic burlap.
Best Ever One-Pan Roasted Chicken by Run to Radiance showed us that it doesn't need to be complicated to be delicious. Love the simplicity of this recipe.
My Love 2 Create has done it again with these Succulent Planters from Light Fixtures . This is such a unique way to bring some plant life inside and to repurpose cast offs! You have to see all the ways she has displayed these planters!
I'm a big fan of saving dishes when I'm cooking for the family. One Skillet Enchilada Bake by Lou Lou Girls sounds like a perfect way to do just that while enjoying a tasty meal!
This Monogrammed Cross Stitch Pumpkin by Dukes and Duchesses is almost too cute for words. I'm a such a sucker for the orange and turquoise combo.
Bring out the ice cream! I'm ready to top this Blueberry Apple Crumble by Everyday Made Fresh with a big ol' scoop and devour it immediately!
To see some of the past features, check out my Creative Ways Link Party Features Board on Pinterest. I'm hoping that will bring your posts even more exposure! I hope you'll follow along!
Link Party Guidelines
- Please link up to 3 of your family-friendly DIY Projects, Crafts or Recipes...your Creative Ways
- Please link to a specific post on your blog, not just your home page.
- Please do not link up Etsy shops or giveaways.
- Please follow Posed Perfection by clicking on one of my pretty, colorful buttons on the sidebar, and let me know so I can follow you back.
- I'd love for you to add the party button to your post, a visible link back on your post, or a link on a party page. We want your creative friends to join us too!
- Be sure to visit at least 2 links and leave some comment love.
- By linking up to this party, your are giving authorization for your projects/recipes to be featured with a photo and a link back to your blog.
Would you like to get notifications for the Creative Ways Link Party posts and the other recipes and projects I post throughout the week? Make sure you SIGN UP TO GET EMAILS delivered right to your mailbox so you don't miss a thing! You'll find the place to follow right under the pretty social media buttons on the sidebar. I can't wait to see all your Creative Ways!
Remember, this is a party... be sure to mingle! Please don't link up and run. Visit a couple of the posts above yours and just practice kindness. We all want to hear, "Great job!"
Thanks again for linking up to this party! Let your friends know about it too so we can keep the inspiration chain going!