Before you show us what you've been working on, here are the features I chose from last week's party:
Simply Beautiful by Angela shared her DIY Fall Wood Art. Love the simplicity of this seasonal decor!
Sweet & Savory by Shinee brought this delicious 3-Ingredient Bean Dip . Come fall time, I love a scrumptious hot dip!
Aren't these Fabric Scrap Pumpkins by Refresh Living just adorable?
Fall time is Soup time in my house. I'd love to have a big bowl of this Quick Healthy Creamy Zucchini and Carrot Soup by To Simply Inspire for dinner tonight!
This DIY Pumpkin with Bling by Greco Design Company is a fresh way to decorate for fall! I love that you don't have to deal with the mess of scooping out the pumpkin insides.
Mmmm, I can almost smell these delectable Pumpkin Spice Brown Butter Brown Sugar Cookies by Simply Suzanne's AT HOME baking in the kitchen!
To see some of the past features, check out my Creative Ways Link Party Features Board on Pinterest. I'm hoping that will bring your posts even more exposure! I hope you'll follow along!
Link Party Guidelines
- Please link up to 3 of your family-friendly DIY Projects, Crafts or Recipes...your Creative Ways
- Please link to a specific post on your blog, not just your home page.
- Please do not link up Etsy shops or giveaways.
- Please follow Posed Perfection by clicking on one of my pretty, colorful buttons on the sidebar, and let me know so I can follow you back.
- I'd love for you to add the party button to your post, a visible link back on your post, or a link on a party page. We want your creative friends to join us too!
- Be sure to visit at least 2 links and leave some comment love.
- By linking up to this party, your are giving authorization for your projects/recipes to be featured with a photo and a link back to your blog.
Would you like to get notifications for the Creative Ways Link Party posts and the other recipes and projects I post throughout the week? Make sure you SIGN UP TO GET EMAILS delivered right to your mailbox so you don't miss a thing! You'll find the place to follow right under the pretty social media buttons on the sidebar. I can't wait to see all your Creative Ways!
Remember, this is a party... be sure to mingle! Please don't link up and run. Visit a couple of the posts above yours and just practice kindness. We all want to hear, "Great job!"