Weeks are flying by here in October! Can you believe it's time for another Creative Ways Link Party? Well, it is...and I'm so happy to have you here! I hope you are as inspired by all this wonderful creativity as I am. Let's see what you've been up to!
Oops! Not so fast... Before you share your latest and greatest, check out these fall-inpired features from last week's party!
My mouth is watering for this No Churn Pumpkin Pecan Ice Cream by My Sweet Mission.
Refresh Living shared her Mason Jar Ring Pumpkin with Washi Tape. I love the addition of the colorful washi tape!
Cream Cheese Butter Cookies by Our Table for Seven made the cut of features because, well, I love anything with cream cheese! Don't these look amazing!
I couldn't resist featuring these DIY Felted Acorns by Peonies and Orange Blossoms. How fun are all those colors?!? There is something so adorable about acorn caps!
Come to Mama! This Pecan Pie Dump Cake by Lamberts Lately looks absolutely divine!
Simply Beautiful by Angela shared this adorable Scrap Wood Pumpkin. Love the simplicity of this project!
If you missed these wonderful posts, be sure to click through their links to check them out!
To see some of the past features, check out my Creative Ways Link Party Features Board on Pinterest. I'm hoping that will bring your posts even more exposure! I hope you'll follow along!
Link Party Guidelines
- Please link up to 3 of your family-friendly DIY Projects, Crafts or Recipes...your Creative Ways
- Please link to a specific post on your blog, not just your home page.
- Please do not link up Etsy shops or giveaways.
- Please follow Posed Perfection by clicking on one of my pretty, colorful buttons on the sidebar, and let me know so I can follow you back.
- I'd love for you to add the party button to your post, a visible link back on your post, or a link on a party page. We want your creative friends to join us too!
- Be sure to visit at least 2 links and leave some comment love.
- By linking up to this party, your are giving authorization for your projects/recipes to be featured with a photo and a link back to your blog.
Would you like to get notifications for the Creative Ways Link Party posts and the other recipes and projects I post throughout the week? Make sure you SIGN UP TO GET EMAILS delivered right to your mailbox so you don't miss a thing! You'll find the place to follow right under the pretty social media buttons on the sidebar. I can't wait to see all your Creative Ways!
Remember, this is a party... be sure to mingle! Please don't link up and run. Visit a couple of the posts above yours and just practice kindness. We all want to hear, "Great job!"