Here were some of the awesome posts linked up to last week's party:
Death by Chocolate Cupcakes by Simply Stacie. I'm speechless.
Love this soothing Sweet Shabby Corner by Macca. What a fun place to gather with friends and family!
I can almost smell this Slow Cooker Apple Butter by One Little Project through the screen. Yummy!
Loved this list of 10 Things Organized People Do Regularly by The Crazy Organized Blog. Now to start adopting some of them!
These Oreo Cookie Ball Turkeys by Designs by Miss Mandee would be a beautiful little treat for your Thanksgiving table.
I absolutely love this Birch Wood Christmas Wreath by Love Create Celebrate. It's a classic beauty!
To see some of the past features, check out my Creative Ways Link Party Features Board on Pinterest. I'm hoping that will bring your posts even more exposure! I hope you'll follow along!
Link Party Guidelines
- Please link up to 3 of your family-friendly DIY Projects, Crafts or Recipes...your Creative Ways
- Please link to a specific post on your blog, not just your home page.
- Please do not link up Etsy shops or giveaways.
- Please follow Posed Perfection by clicking on one of my pretty, colorful buttons on the sidebar, and let me know so I can follow you back.
- I'd love for you to add the party button to your post, a visible link back on your post, or a link on a party page. We want your creative friends to join us too!
- Be sure to visit at least 2 links and leave some comment love.
- By linking up to this party, your are giving authorization for your projects/recipes to be featured with a photo and a link back to your blog.
Would you like to get notifications for the Creative Ways Link Party posts and the other recipes and projects I post throughout the week? Make sure you SIGN UP TO GET EMAILS delivered right to your mailbox so you don't miss a thing! You'll find the place to follow right under the pretty social media buttons on the sidebar. I can't wait to see all your Creative Ways!
Remember, this is a party... be sure to mingle! Please don't link up and run. Visit a couple of the posts above yours and just practice kindness. We all want to hear, "Great job!"