Woo-Hoo! It's Wednesday! Time for another Creative Ways Link Party! Each week you all bring the best posts to share with all of us! As the holidays start ramping up, it's fun to see what you have been up to whether it's decorating your living room in festive colors or whipping up delicious goodies in the kitchen. I just love it! You know what else I love? Giving away fun prizes to my favorite peeps! I have a giveaway planned that will help you get in the holiday spirit.
Come back TOMORROW to enter the big GIVEAWAY!!!
How to Set a Traditional Neutral Thanksgiving Table Setting by A Blissful Nest. So many beautiful muted colors and textures going on in this tablescape.
Who doesn't love mashed potatoes? These Make-Ahead Roasted Garlic Mashed Potatoes by Sweet and Savory by Shinee are going to make you the hostess with the mostest!
Thanksgiving Table for a Hostess on a Budget by Seeking Lavender Lane showed us some frugal ways to add personality to each place setting.
I'm pretty sure I could eat the whole batch of these Mini Pumpkin Cheesecake with Gingersnap Crust by Cooking on the Front Burner. My mouth is watering!
Just how adorable are these Deer Wood Slice Ornaments by The DIY Dreamer? Love them!
Never too early to start thinking about hostess gifts for the holidays. This English Toffee by Don't Sweat the Recipe will fit the bill perfectly!
To see some of the past features, check out my Creative Ways Link Party Features Board on Pinterest. I'm hoping that will bring your posts even more exposure! I hope you'll follow along!
Link Party Guidelines
- Please link up to 3 of your family-friendly DIY Projects, Crafts or Recipes...your Creative Ways
- Please link to a specific post on your blog, not just your home page.
- Please do not link up Etsy shops or giveaways.
- Please follow Posed Perfection by clicking on one of my pretty, colorful buttons on the sidebar, and let me know so I can follow you back.
- I'd love for you to add the party button to your post, a visible link back on your post, or a link on a party page. We want your creative friends to join us too!
- Be sure to visit at least 2 links and leave some comment love.
- By linking up to this party, your are giving authorization for your projects/recipes to be featured with a photo and a link back to your blog.
Would you like to get notifications for the Creative Ways Link Party posts and the other recipes and projects I post throughout the week? Make sure you SIGN UP TO GET EMAILS delivered right to your mailbox so you don't miss a thing! You'll find the place to follow right under the pretty social media buttons on the sidebar. I can't wait to see all your Creative Ways!
Remember, this is a party... be sure to mingle! Please don't link up and run. Visit a couple of the posts above yours and just practice kindness. We all want to hear, "Great job!"