Happy Wednesday, y'all! Thank you for making the Creative Ways Link Party such a success! I am grateful that you choose to spend part of your week with us. Also, thanks to everyone who entered the Tree Classics Wreath Giveaway last week. So, here we are on Thanksgiving Eve... I'm hoping you'll be inspired to try out some of the delicious recipes you'll find here at the party, as well as get a jump on those handmade Christmas gifts! Most of all, I pray that you are surrounded by close family and friends as you celebrate the many blessings you have in this Thanksgiving week!
Before we get to the party, here are the features from last week's shindig!
I think I may need to add this Pumpkin Pie Sopapilla Cheesecake by I Should Be Mopping the Floor to my Thanksgiving menu!
I'm in love with this Seed Stitched Infinity Scarf by Kira Bee! It seems like something even I could make for Christmas gifts!
I can think of lots of occasions coming up to make some of this Best Holiday Cranberry Punch by Giggles Galore!
Just look at this clever Rustic Candy Cane with Clamps by Domestically Speaking! How cute would this be on someone's mantel, or even to welcome guests at your front door?!?
After all the heavy foods of the holidays, this roundup of 32 Quinoa Salad Recipes by Life, Love and Thyme will certainly come in handy to get back on the healthy eating track!
Be still, my heart! This tutorial for How to Make a Pom Pom Wreath by Tidbits had me swooning from the first picture. Not only is the wreath adorable, but check out those rustic stocking hangers too!
To see some of the past features, check out my Creative Ways Link Party Features Board on Pinterest. I'm hoping that will bring your posts even more exposure! I hope you'll follow along!
Link Party Guidelines
- Please link up to 3 of your family-friendly DIY Projects, Crafts or Recipes...your Creative Ways
- Please link to a specific post on your blog, not just your home page.
- Please do not link up Etsy shops or giveaways.
- Please follow Posed Perfection by clicking on one of my pretty, colorful buttons on the sidebar, and let me know so I can follow you back.
- I'd love for you to add the party button to your post, a visible link back on your post, or a link on a party page. We want your creative friends to join us too!
- Be sure to visit at least 2 links and leave some comment love.
- By linking up to this party, your are giving authorization for your projects/recipes to be featured with a photo and a link back to your blog.
Would you like to get notifications for the Creative Ways Link Party posts and the other recipes and projects I post throughout the week? Make sure you SIGN UP TO GET EMAILS delivered right to your mailbox so you don't miss a thing! You'll find the place to follow right under the pretty social media buttons on the sidebar. I can't wait to see all your Creative Ways!
Remember, this is a party... be sure to mingle! Please don't link up and run. Visit a couple of the posts above yours and just practice kindness. We all want to hear, "Great job!"