Before we get to the features, I just wanted to make sure you all got a chance to see the fun Holiday Crate x 10 Challenge that I participated in with a bunch of talented bloggers. Here's a peek at the posts. You can follow the link to see the full post on my Vintage Truck with Christmas Trees, as well as get the links for the other bloggers.
DIY Picture Frame Advent Calendar by White House Crafts.
Mmmm....yummy! This Cheesy Pull Apart Pizza Bread by Mom Endeavors would be a perfect Sunday afternoon football-watching snack!
Love the bright colors in this fun tutorial on How to Make a Pom Pom Rug by Do It YourSelf with Arati.
These delicious Red Velvet Cheesecake Brownies by the Pink Recipe Box may be making their way into my Christmas desserts lineup!
Love this beautiful Farmhouse Christmas Tree with Plaid Ornaments by The Country Chic Cottage!
This healthier Apple Upside Down Cake by Simply Stacie looks amazing! I bet a dollop of vanilla ice-cream would be delicious on it too ;-)
To see some of the past features, check out my Creative Ways Link Party Features Board on Pinterest. I'm hoping that will bring your posts even more exposure! I hope you'll follow along!
Link Party Guidelines
- Please link up to 3 of your family-friendly DIY Projects, Crafts or Recipes...your Creative Ways
- Please link to a specific post on your blog, not just your home page.
- Please do not link up Etsy shops or giveaways.
- Please follow Posed Perfection by clicking on one of my pretty, colorful buttons on the sidebar, and let me know so I can follow you back.
- I'd love for you to add the party button to your post, a visible link back on your post, or a link on a party page. We want your creative friends to join us too!
- Be sure to visit at least 2 links and leave some comment love.
- By linking up to this party, your are giving authorization for your projects/recipes to be featured with a photo and a link back to your blog.
Would you like to get notifications for the Creative Ways Link Party posts and the other recipes and projects I post throughout the week? Make sure you SIGN UP TO GET EMAILS delivered right to your mailbox so you don't miss a thing! You'll find the place to follow right under the pretty social media buttons on the sidebar. I can't wait to see all your Creative Ways!
Remember, this is a party... be sure to mingle! Please don't link up and run. Visit a couple of the posts above yours and just practice kindness. We all want to hear, "Great job!"