Before we get to the part where you share with us, let me just show you the posts that caught my eye from last week's party:
How cute is this Pine Cone Cheese Ball Appetizer by My Thoughts, Ideas an Ramblings? The combination of flavors sounds amazing too!
I love the simplicity of this beautiful Red & White Holiday Tablescape by Love Create Celebrate. So many great ideas for how to pull together this look with a few natural elements.
I was totally fooled by these DIY Christmas Candle Ornaments by Handmade Creations. Love the vintage look they bring to the tree!
Faith Filled Food for Moms brought this delicious Holiday Cake to last week's party. The flavors just shout "Merry Christmas"!
Sofie's Succulent Beads showed off these adorable Christmas Tree Cards made from strips of paper. I'm going to need to try this... I have a ton of old scrapbook paper strips!
Making It in the Mountains shared how to Make Your Own Farmhouse Style Christmas Stockings. Aren't these beautiful? I adore the neutral color with embellishments.
As always, if you missed any of these posts, be sure to click through their links to check them out!
To see some of the past features, check out my Creative Ways Link Party Features Board on Pinterest. I'm hoping that will bring your posts even more exposure! I hope you'll follow along!
Link Party Guidelines
- Please link up to 3 of your family-friendly DIY Projects, Crafts or Recipes...your Creative Ways
- Please link to a specific post on your blog, not just your home page.
- Please do not link up Etsy shops or giveaways.
- Please follow Posed Perfection by clicking on one of my pretty, colorful buttons on the sidebar, and let me know so I can follow you back.
- I'd love for you to add the party button to your post, a visible link back on your post, or a link on a party page. We want your creative friends to join us too!
- Be sure to visit at least 2 links and leave some comment love.
- By linking up to this party, your are giving authorization for your projects/recipes to be featured with a photo and a link back to your blog.
Would you like to get notifications for the Creative Ways Link Party posts and the other recipes and projects I post throughout the week? Make sure you SIGN UP TO GET EMAILS delivered right to your mailbox so you don't miss a thing! You'll find the place to follow right under the pretty social media buttons on the sidebar. I can't wait to see all your Creative Ways!
Remember, this is a party... be sure to mingle! Please don't link up and run. Visit a couple of the posts above yours and just practice kindness. We all want to hear, "Great job!"