Before we see what you've been up to, let's check out some of my favorite posts from last week's party!
Still need to whip up some treats to take to holiday gatherings? These No Bake Nougat Bars by Simply Stacie look amazing!
I loved how Dining Delight put together this gorgeous Rustic Christmas Sideboard. Central to the decor is the beautiful Holy Bible and a cross... a reminder of the Reason for the season.
Sweet and Savory by Shinee brought this delicious Pesto Artichoke Dip to the party... I imagine you'd be the "hostess with the mostest" if you served some of this to your guests!
How adorable are these DIY Christmas Ornaments from A Blissful Nest? She has a sweet printable to go along with them if you wanted to give them to friends. I am sucker for those mini bottle brush trees!
Running Away? I'll Help You Pack shared these adorable Reindeer Cookies.... Can you spot what cookie cutter she used? So clever!
Because the heart and soul of Christmas is the celebration of the birth of Jesus, I had to include this beautiful Christmas Nativity Collection by Home to Cottage. I love how she found a way to make Him the focus of her decorating on this antique cupboard.
Link Party Guidelines
- Please link up to 3 of your family-friendly DIY Projects, Crafts or Recipes...your Creative Ways
- Please link to a specific post on your blog, not just your home page.
- Please do not link up Etsy shops or giveaways.
- Please follow Posed Perfection by clicking on one of my pretty, colorful buttons on the sidebar, and let me know so I can follow you back.
- I'd love for you to add the party button to your post, a visible link back on your post, or a link on a party page. We want your creative friends to join us too!
- Be sure to visit at least 2 links and leave some comment love.
- By linking up to this party, your are giving authorization for your projects/recipes to be featured with a photo and a link back to your blog.
Would you like to get notifications for the Creative Ways Link Party posts and the other recipes and projects I post throughout the week? Make sure you SIGN UP TO GET EMAILS delivered right to your mailbox so you don't miss a thing! You'll find the place to follow right under the pretty social media buttons on the sidebar. I can't wait to see all your Creative Ways!
Remember, this is a party... be sure to mingle! Please don't link up and run. Visit a couple of the posts above yours and just practice kindness. We all want to hear, "Great job!"