The plus side of being snowed in is that I got to check out a lot of the posts you all brought to the party last week. Here are some of my favorites:
I adore these Nativity Stocking Hangers by My Love 2 Create... so simple and pretty.
White Chocolate Peppermint Mousse by Cooking on the Front Burner would be the perfect dessert after any holiday dinner.
Everyday Living shared the most beautiful Heart of Christmas Tablescape. I really like the color combination with the oranges and pine branches mixed in with the Christmas red.
My Sweet Mission brought this delicious Hot Cheesy Mexican Taco Dip. This would definitely be a big hit at your next get together.
I really appreciate the craftsmanship of this Ikea-Inspired Desk by Life, Love and Thyme. This would be the perfect solution for my house.
Giggles Galore brought this yummy Cranberry Orange Sparkling Punch. What a great beverage for holiday parties!
Link Party Guidelines
- Please link up to 3 of your family-friendly DIY Projects, Crafts or Recipes...your Creative Ways
- Please link to a specific post on your blog, not just your home page.
- Please do not link up Etsy shops or giveaways.
- Please follow Posed Perfection by clicking on one of my pretty, colorful buttons on the sidebar, and let me know so I can follow you back.
- I'd love for you to add the party button to your post, a visible link back on your post, or a link on a party page. We want your creative friends to join us too!
- Be sure to visit at least 2 links and leave some comment love.
- By linking up to this party, your are giving authorization for your projects/recipes to be featured with a photo and a link back to your blog.
Would you like to get notifications for the Creative Ways Link Party posts and the other recipes and projects I post throughout the week? Make sure you SIGN UP TO GET EMAILS delivered right to your mailbox so you don't miss a thing! You'll find the place to follow right under the pretty social media buttons on the sidebar. I can't wait to see all your Creative Ways!
Remember, this is a party... be sure to mingle! Please don't link up and run. Visit a couple of the posts above yours and just practice kindness. We all want to hear, "Great job!"