First, here were some of the posts from last week's party that made my heart go pitter-pat:
What's not to love about this vintage bike all decked out with clearance poinsettias for Christmas? My Thriftstore Addiction has a way with making old things beautiful again.
These Polar Bear Paw Cupcakes by One Little Project are absolutely adorable! What a fun treat to take to classroom parties this week!
I would love to wrap myself up in this gorgeous Tassel Throw Blanket DIY by Tidbits. Perfect for those chilly evenings by the fire.
Are these Gingerbread Deer by From the Family with Love not the cutest things ever?!? I don't think I'd have the heart to bite into them, they are so darling.
Mommy in Sports shared these 5 Simple DIY Holiday Centerpieces. They are each beautiful and seem like they'd be a cinch to put together.
Finally, these Eggnog and Cranberry Muffins by Annie's Noms would be the perfect Christmas morning treat before digging into the presents. I love this flavor combination of tangy cranberries and the sweetness of eggnog!
To see some of the past features, check out my Creative Ways Link Party Features Board on Pinterest. I'm hoping that will bring your posts even more exposure! I hope you'll follow along!
Link Party Guidelines
- Please link up to 3 of your family-friendly DIY Projects, Crafts or Recipes...your Creative Ways
- Please link to a specific post on your blog, not just your home page.
- Please do not link up Etsy shops or giveaways.
- Please follow Posed Perfection by clicking on one of my pretty, colorful buttons on the sidebar, and let me know so I can follow you back.
- I'd love for you to add the party button to your post, a visible link back on your post, or a link on a party page. We want your creative friends to join us too!
- Be sure to visit at least 2 links and leave some comment love.
- By linking up to this party, your are giving authorization for your projects/recipes to be featured with a photo and a link back to your blog.
Would you like to get notifications for the Creative Ways Link Party posts and the other recipes and projects I post throughout the week? Make sure you SIGN UP TO GET EMAILS delivered right to your mailbox so you don't miss a thing! You'll find the place to follow right under the pretty social media buttons on the sidebar. I can't wait to see all your Creative Ways!
Remember, this is a party... be sure to mingle! Please don't link up and run. Visit a couple of the posts above yours and just practice kindness. We all want to hear, "Great job!"
An InLinkz Link-up