Before we get started, here were some of my favorite posts from the last party:
Fabby's Living brought this gorgeous Lemon Poppy Seed Bundt Cake to share. I believe she has a group of ladies over every month for a rosary luncheon and always serves them something delicious on a beautifully dressed table. What a wonderful way to connect with friends!
Girly Pretties shared her adorable Fairy Advent Calendar with us. I love how intricate each of the containers is.
I am drooling over this Chicken Pot Pie from Don't Sweat the Recipe. I like that she made it without any 'cream of' soups.
Simply Stacie shared this Sea Salt & Olive Oil Scrub at the party. My dry winter skin could definitely benefit from the use of this! I bet it would be great with your favorite essential oil added to it too!
My jaw drops every time I see something that Sweet and Savory by Shinee brings to the party. Not only is her photography beautiful, but she always shares yummy recipes like these Funfetti Macarons.
Last, but not least, Lynda Creates shared these cute Owl Stuffies. How fun would these be to whip up for Valentine's Gifts?!?
Link Party Guidelines
- Please link up to 3 of your family-friendly DIY Projects, Crafts or Recipes...your Creative Ways
- Please link to a specific post on your blog, not just your home page.
- Please do not link up Etsy shops or giveaways.
- Please follow Posed Perfection by clicking on one of my pretty, colorful buttons on the sidebar, and let me know so I can follow you back.
- I'd love for you to add the party button to your post, a visible link back on your post, or a link on a party page. We want your creative friends to join us too!
- Be sure to visit at least 2 links and leave some comment love.
- By linking up to this party, your are giving authorization for your projects/recipes to be featured with a photo and a link back to your blog.
Would you like to get notifications for the Creative Ways Link Party posts and the other recipes and projects I post throughout the week? Make sure you SIGN UP TO GET EMAILS delivered right to your mailbox so you don't miss a thing! You'll find the place to follow right under the pretty social media buttons on the sidebar. I can't wait to see all your Creative Ways!
Remember, this is a party... be sure to mingle! Please don't link up and run. Visit a couple of the posts above yours and just practice kindness. We all want to hear, "Great job!"