Here are some of the awesome posts that grabbed my attention from the last party:
Because one should always start with veggies, the first feature is this delicious Chopped Spinach Pomegranate Salad by Cooking on the Front Burner. I am mesmerized by the beautiful colors in this salad! I can only imagine all the health benefits!
Giggles Galor shared this Motivational Water Bottle with Fruit Infused Water. What a fantastic way to remind yourself to drink more throughout the day! I have the hardest time getting all my water in the winter.
Shibley Smiles brought this scrumptious Chicken Empanada Recipe to the party. This would be a perfect game-day appetizer!
Over the Apple Tree brought these adorable DIY Photo Blocks to the party. I'm thinking this would make a pretty sweet Valentine's Day gift for grandparents!
Jam Hands shared these yummy Milk Chocolate Mint Nanaimo Bars. I love that they are no-bake. We'll definitely be trying a batch of these!
I am smitten with this Hexagon Side Table that Love Create Celebrate brought to the party. It's kinda retro and modern at the same time. Very fun!
Link Party Guidelines
- Please link up to 3 of your family-friendly DIY Projects, Crafts or Recipes...your Creative Ways
- Please link to a specific post on your blog, not just your home page.
- Please do not link up Etsy shops or giveaways.
- Please follow Posed Perfection by clicking on one of my pretty, colorful buttons on the sidebar, and let me know so I can follow you back.
- I'd love for you to add the party button to your post, a visible link back on your post, or a link on a party page. We want your creative friends to join us too!
- Be sure to visit at least 2 links and leave some comment love.
- By linking up to this party, your are giving authorization for your projects/recipes to be featured with a photo and a link back to your blog.
Would you like to get notifications for the Creative Ways Link Party posts and the other recipes and projects I post throughout the week? Make sure you SIGN UP TO GET EMAILS delivered right to your mailbox so you don't miss a thing! You'll find the place to follow right under the pretty social media buttons on the sidebar. I can't wait to see all your Creative Ways!
Remember, this is a party... be sure to mingle! Please don't link up and run. Visit a couple of the posts above yours and just practice kindness. We all want to hear, "Great job!"