Before you show us what you've been working on, here were some of the posts that I really loved from last week's party:
There's something magical about these little DIY Mini Hanging Terrariums by Home to Cottage... almost like a little fairy garden.
Need a Game Day appetizer to thrill the masses? These Chili Cheese Poppers by The Painted Hinge look delicious!
I love how Sadie Seasongoods took a cast away and made something special in this post, From Cutting Board to Trendy Tray.
We always have Monkey Bread for Christmas morning too. But Cream Cheese-Stuffed Cinnamon Monkey Bread by Lamberts Lately are over-the-top yummy!
One Mile Homestyle showed us how to Add Farmhouse Style with DIY Grain Sack Pillows. Simply adorable!
If there's anything that could make me jump off the "clean eating" train, it's this Slow Cooker Chocolate Peanut Butter Cheesecake by Simply Stacie. Wowzers!
Link Party Guidelines
- Please link up to 3 of your family-friendly DIY Projects, Crafts or Recipes...your Creative Ways
- Please link to a specific post on your blog, not just your home page.
- Please do not link up Etsy shops or giveaways.
- Please follow Posed Perfection by clicking on one of my pretty, colorful buttons on the sidebar, and let me know so I can follow you back.
- I'd love for you to add the party button to your post, a visible link back on your post, or a link on a party page. We want your creative friends to join us too!
- Be sure to visit at least 2 links and leave some comment love.
- By linking up to this party, your are giving authorization for your projects/recipes to be featured with a photo and a link back to your blog.
Would you like to get notifications for the Creative Ways Link Party posts and the other recipes and projects I post throughout the week? Make sure you SIGN UP TO GET EMAILS delivered right to your mailbox so you don't miss a thing! You'll find the place to follow right under the pretty social media buttons on the sidebar. I can't wait to see all your Creative Ways!
Remember, this is a party... be sure to mingle! Please don't link up and run. Visit a couple of the posts above yours and just practice kindness. We all want to hear, "Great job!"