Happy February! How are you all doing with the crazy winter weather? Ours is pretty mild right now... just a bit windy and chilly. Hope those of you who have been under the winter weather advisories and blizzards are keeping warm and enjoying lots of hot chocolate and snuggle time! Well, I've still got to get my house "company ready" for my parents who are arriving in a couple of hours, so I should keep this intro nice and short ;-) Thanks for stopping by to share your latest and greatest at our Creative Ways Link Party! You all keep me inspired!
Ready to see the features from last week's party?
With the temperatures dipping down again, this 21 Day Fix Crockpot Chili by Art From My Table via Carielle is looking pretty good!
These gorgeous Ruffle Pillow Shams by Tidbits are truly swoon-worthy! I'd love to crawl right into this bed with a Jane Austen book.
This Hot Ham and Cheese Loaf by To Work With My Hands looks like a delicious new way to serve up a lunchtime favorite! It would make a great appetizer for the big game this weekend!
Is this Joanna's Roses Necklace by Little Treasures just the prettiest thing? I love the soft colors she used and the sweet story of who it went to. Jump over to see the tutorial!
Sweet and Savory by Shinee shared these amazing Tiramisu Eclairs. I bet they are so light and airy I could eat both platefuls. Scrumptious!
Last, but not least, my heart was taken with this hopelessly Romantic Jane Austen Inspired Mantel that Decor To Adore put together. Such a pretty ensemble of elements!
As always, if you missed any of these posts, be sure to click through their links to check them out!
Link Party Guidelines
- Please link up to 3 of your family-friendly DIY Projects, Crafts or Recipes...your Creative Ways
- Please link to a specific post on your blog, not just your home page.
- Please do not link up Etsy shops or giveaways.
- Please follow Posed Perfection by clicking on one of my pretty, colorful buttons on the sidebar, and let me know so I can follow you back.
- I'd love for you to add the party button to your post, a visible link back on your post, or a link on a party page. We want your creative friends to join us too!
- Be sure to visit at least 2 links and leave some comment love.
- By linking up to this party, your are giving authorization for your projects/recipes to be featured with a photo and a link back to your blog.
Would you like to get notifications for the Creative Ways Link Party posts and the other recipes and projects I post throughout the week? Make sure you SIGN UP TO GET EMAILS delivered right to your mailbox so you don't miss a thing! You'll find the place to follow right under the pretty social media buttons on the sidebar. I can't wait to see all your Creative Ways!
Remember, this is a party... be sure to mingle! Please don't link up and run. Visit a couple of the posts above yours and just practice kindness. We all want to hear, "Great job!"