Here are the features from last week's party that made my heart go pitter-pat:
This Barbecue Chicken Pizza from This Little Home of Mine looks delicious. I love a simple meal idea!
Dukes & Duchesses shared this beautiful Knit Seed Stitch Infinity Scarf. I love how it looks kind of iridescent.
Lou Lou Girls shared this scrumptious Chicken Enchilada Dip. I could see this being a big hit at a party.
I love this simple Latitude & Longitude Sign Made from Scrap Wood Trim by Little Brags. What a fun way to commemorate special places in your life!
These Blue Ribbon Brownies by Margaret's Morsels sound positively divine! I know of a few people in my life who would love to have these as a Valentine's Day treat!
I seem to be drawn to pillows these days... Making It In The Mountains shared this super-fun 15 Minute Pom-Pom Pillow Tutorial. I have a hard time resisting home decor items with pom-poms. ;-)
As always, if you missed any of these posts, be sure to click through their links to check them out!
Link Party Guidelines
- Please link up to 3 of your family-friendly DIY Projects, Crafts or Recipes...your Creative Ways
- Please link to a specific post on your blog, not just your home page.
- Please do not link up Etsy shops or giveaways.
- Please follow Posed Perfection by clicking on one of my pretty, colorful buttons on the sidebar, and let me know so I can follow you back.
- I'd love for you to add the party button to your post, a visible link back on your post, or a link on a party page. We want your creative friends to join us too!
- Be sure to visit at least 2 links and leave some comment love.
- By linking up to this party, your are giving authorization for your projects/recipes to be featured with a photo and a link back to your blog.
Would you like to get notifications for the Creative Ways Link Party posts and the other recipes and projects I post throughout the week? Make sure you SIGN UP TO GET EMAILS delivered right to your mailbox so you don't miss a thing! You'll find the place to follow right under the pretty social media buttons on the sidebar. I can't wait to see all your Creative Ways!
Remember, this is a party... be sure to mingle! Please don't link up and run. Visit a couple of the posts above yours and just practice kindness. We all want to hear, "Great job!"