Here were some of my favorite posts from the last party:
First of all, some of you may not know this, but arranging flowers is not in my skill set. I struggle with it every time I get fresh flowers. I did not receive this gene from my mother, who is a beautiful novice florist. However, Boxwood Avenue shared some great tips on How to Turn Grocery Store Flowers into Beautiful Arrangements. I think I will buy myself some flowers this week to try these pointers!
These Grilled Blackened Chicken Tacos from All She Cooks look like a delicious weeknight dinner, especially when you are rushed for time.
Simply Beautiful by Angela shared this Dark Hallway Makeover on a Budget. It really is a beautiful transformation! I can't wait to see how she did the board and batten.
These Chipotle Jicama Fries by Morsels of Life are making my mouth water! I need to try these, for sure!
I adore this French Knot Wreath Pillow that Home to Cottage shared in her tutorial. I've never mastered the French Knot, but I intend to try it again!
The Country Chic Cottage delighted us with this Applesauce Banana Cake Recipe. Looks like the perfect snack, dessert, or breakfast ;-)
I need some of these DIY Farmhouse Tea Towels by Making It In The Mountains in my life. They are so pretty... and functional!
Link Party Guidelines
- Please link up to 3 of your family-friendly DIY Projects, Crafts or Recipes...your Creative Ways
- Please link to a specific post on your blog, not just your home page.
- Please do not link up Etsy shops or giveaways.
- Please follow Posed Perfection by clicking on one of my pretty, colorful buttons on the sidebar, and let me know so I can follow you back.
- I'd love for you to add the party button to your post, a visible link back on your post, or a link on a party page. We want your creative friends to join us too!
- Be sure to visit at least 2 links and leave some comment love.
- By linking up to this party, your are giving authorization for your projects/recipes to be featured with a photo and a link back to your blog.
Would you like to get notifications for the Creative Ways Link Party posts and the other recipes and projects I post throughout the week? Make sure you SIGN UP TO GET EMAILS delivered right to your mailbox so you don't miss a thing! You'll find the place to follow right under the pretty social media buttons on the sidebar. I can't wait to see all your Creative Ways!
Remember, this is a party... be sure to mingle! Please don't link up and run. Visit a couple of the posts above yours and just practice kindness. We all want to hear, "Great job!"