Here were some of my favorites from last week's party:
Heart Handmade UK shared How to Decoupage and Decorate Pretty Spring Planters. I absolutely adore these little teacup planters!
I do believe potato soup is my love language... I cannot get enough of it. To Work With My Hands shared her simple recipe for Potato Soup at last week's party.
Loved this tutorial on How to Sew A Colorful Printed Pouch by Haberdashery Fun. She let her son get in on the fun to make this adorable carry-all.
How cute are these Mini Shepherd's Pie appetizers by Sweet & Savory by Shinee? I'm sure they taste amazing too!
Refresh Living shared How to Install Your Own Planked Wall. She made it look so easy that I think even I may be able to manage this DIY!
I love a good pound cake recipe. This Buttermilk Pound Cake with Sweet Cream Glaze by A Pinch of Nutmeg looks like a great one to try!
Link Party Guidelines
- Please link up to 3 of your family-friendly DIY Projects, Crafts or Recipes...your Creative Ways
- Please link to a specific post on your blog, not just your home page.
- Please do not link up Etsy shops or giveaways.
- Please follow Posed Perfection by clicking on one of my pretty, colorful buttons on the sidebar, and let me know so I can follow you back.
- I'd love for you to add the party button to your post, a visible link back on your post, or a link on a party page. We want your creative friends to join us too!
- Be sure to visit at least 2 links and leave some comment love.
- By linking up to this party, your are giving authorization for your projects/recipes to be featured with a photo and a link back to your blog.
Would you like to get notifications for the Creative Ways Link Party posts and the other recipes and projects I post throughout the week? Make sure you SIGN UP TO GET EMAILS delivered right to your mailbox so you don't miss a thing! You'll find the place to follow right under the pretty social media buttons on the sidebar. I can't wait to see all your Creative Ways!
Remember, this is a party... be sure to mingle! Please don't link up and run. Visit a couple of the posts above yours and just practice kindness. We all want to hear, "Great job!"